If you're gonna gang up on a girl in the bathroom, make sure you film it.

Started by MadImmortalMan, September 22, 2009, 12:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 22, 2009, 09:10:28 PM
Her name: Danmell Ndonye
An insane black chick claiming to have been raped, eh?  Quick Comissioner Gordon, turn on the Sharpton Signal!  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 07:38:58 AM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 22, 2009, 09:10:28 PM
Her name: Danmell Ndonye
An insane black chick claiming to have been raped, eh?  Quick Comissioner Gordon, turn on the Sharpton Signal!  :cool:

His jogging suit is at the cleaners.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

Quote from: Ed Anger on September 23, 2009, 07:40:12 AMHis jogging suit is at the cleaners.
"To the Pimpmobile!"
*doo-doo doo-doo doo-doo doo-dooh dooh-dooh dooh-dooh dooh-dooh*
SHARPTON
SHARPTON
SHARPTON!  SHARPTON! SHARPTON!"
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Martinus

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 23, 2009, 07:36:29 AM
Gross, but not illegal.  What surprises me is that they've released the names of the guys.  There are plenty out there who will remain "skeptics" to the end and refuse to believe these guys aren't sex offenders, so I don't think releasing their names has done them any favors.

Lawsuit. $$

Martinus

Anyway, I was going to post how it sucks to be a horny straight man, but then thought that you guys have it easy. At least chicks do not murder you and then get acquitted on gay panic grounds.  <_<

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Martinus on September 23, 2009, 07:51:34 AM
Anyway, I was going to post how it sucks to be a horny straight man, but then thought that you guys have it easy. At least chicks do not murder you and then get acquitted on gay panic grounds.  <_<

He was hitting me!!!

Barrister

I take it you're not familiar with the "battered wife" defence then. :huh:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

alfred russel

Quote from: Caliga on September 23, 2009, 07:51:47 AM
Quote from: Martinus on September 23, 2009, 07:50:15 AMLawsuit. $$
Correct. :)

Who would you sue?

I saw a news article that reported this was a complete fabrication, but then listed the guys' names anyway. Not a classy move imo, but I'd think the paper has the right to do so.
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Drakken

Quote from: Barrister on September 23, 2009, 10:32:55 AM

I take it you're not familiar with the "battered wife" defence then. :huh:

At least, criteria to allow a defence based on battered wife syndrome are much more stringent than for gay panic. Only a minority of spouses who murder their abusive husbands get to benefit from this defence, anyway.

As for gay panic, it is only a heteronormative, gay-bashing version of the Twinkie defence, as the victim is obviously almost never an imminent threat to the perpetrator and thus presents no justification whatsoever for homicide, even in self-defence. On that, for once, I agree with Mart.

How judges could allow the latter as a legally acceptable defence even to be argued is beyond me. By the same logic, can I claim "hooker panic syndrome" if I kill a prostitute because she was sollicitating me for sex on the streets and I panicked? :huh:

Malthus

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 23, 2009, 10:53:52 AM
Is this 'gay panic" thing generally successful?

Wiki lists 4 US cases. Only it one of the cases was it successful. n=4 :)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Drakken

Quote from: garbon on September 23, 2009, 10:57:16 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 23, 2009, 10:53:52 AM
Is this 'gay panic" thing generally successful?

Wiki lists 4 US cases. Only it one of the cases was it successful. n=4 :)

That is has been successful even once is gross in itself.