If you're gonna gang up on a girl in the bathroom, make sure you film it.

Started by MadImmortalMan, September 22, 2009, 12:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Quote from: Barrister on September 22, 2009, 02:31:10 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 02:27:08 PM
If some people want to have group sex in a dorm, what's the harm? And why are the *guys* looking worse than *her*?

The harm is I'm willing to bet the girl was drunk or high at the time, even if it was consentual.  And if you see absolutely nothing wrong with a five-way in the men's bathroom, well, then you and I just don't see eye to eye on this.

If it's consentual the girl looks just as bad as the guys.  But the girl doesn't look bad if it's gang-rape.

What if both the guys and the girl were equally drunk/high?

And what's wrong with a five-way in the men's bathroom? Please explain.

Barrister

Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2009, 02:34:27 PM
What if both the guys and the girl were equally drunk/high?

And what's wrong with a five-way in the men's bathroom? Please explain.

Like I said:

QuoteAnd if you see absolutely nothing wrong with a five-way in the men's bathroom, well, then you and I just don't see eye to eye on this.

And again, if they're  all drunk and high, well, again no one iscoming out of this looking good.
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

DisturbedPervert

The harm is I'm willing to bet the girl was drunk or high at the time, even if it was consentual.  And if you see absolutely nothing wrong with a five-way in the men's bathroom, well, then you and I just don't see eye to eye on this.

Stuff like this doesn't even always start out as a five way.  Anyone walking in could have joined the train and many chicks would not be able to stop them from climbing on as well. 

Malthus

Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 02:27:08 PM
If some people want to have group sex in a dorm, what's the harm? And why are the *guys* looking worse than *her*?

If it's consentual the girl looks just as bad as the guys.  But the girl doesn't look bad if it's gang-rape.

I thought the presumption was that it wasn't rape. Obviously if it was rape the guys look bad.

What if everyone was drunk?

I think a gang-bang in a washroom is kinda gross, but that's not the point: if someone's kink turns in that direction, I'd not think any less of them (though I'd prefer they not do it in a public washroom - particularly if I needed to shit in it at the time.  ;) )
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 22, 2009, 02:49:12 PM

Stuff like this doesn't even always start out as a five way.  Anyone walking in could have joined the train and many chicks would not be able to stop them from climbing on as well.

To my mind if the chick started off having sex with one guy and others joined in against her will, that's clearly rape.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on September 22, 2009, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 03:13:54 PM
particularly if I needed to shit in it at the time.  ;)

I think less of people that do this. :x

You think less of people who shit?

I suppose your plan is to gradually swell up and eventually explode?  :D

Berkut

Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 03:31:16 PM
Quote from: garbon on September 22, 2009, 03:28:46 PM
Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 03:13:54 PM
particularly if I needed to shit in it at the time.  ;)

I think less of people that do this. :x

C-section.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on September 22, 2009, 03:31:16 PM

Cropped too much. Should have been:

public washroom - particularly if I needed to shit in it at the time.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Faeelin

I actually can the girl didn't consent to this, and was afraid to say no. But I'm not sure why that's the guys' problem.

DGuller

Barrister

Quote from: Faeelin on September 22, 2009, 05:07:35 PM
I actually can the girl didn't consent to this, and was afraid to say no. But I'm not sure why that's the guys' problem.

Because if the consent was coerced, through words or actions, then it is not valid.  If her consent was not validly obtained, it is very much their problem.

Admiral Yi

What's the rationale for keeping the girl's identity hidden after they decided to drop the rape charges?

Barrister

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 22, 2009, 05:27:12 PM
What's the rationale for keeping the girl's identity hidden after they decided to drop the rape charges?

First I don't think they've dropped the rape charges, at least yet.  The article says they are released, not that charges are dropped.  I've done that before too - new information comes to light, we are no longer all that sure what happened.  We consent release the accused, and then try to come to a decision what to do next.

Second, if what happens is merely that no charges are pursued, the police as a matter of policy don't release names of people who merely give statements that don't lead to charges.

Third, if she is charged you can bet her name will be released.

Malthus

Quote from: Barrister on September 22, 2009, 05:48:47 PM
Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 22, 2009, 05:27:12 PM

First I don't think they've dropped the rape charges, at least yet.  The article says they are released, not that charges are dropped.  I've done that before too - new information comes to light, we are no longer all that sure what happened.  We consent release the accused, and then try to come to a decision what to do next.

Second, if what happens is merely that no charges are pursued, the police as a matter of policy don't release names of people who merely give statements that don't lead to charges.

Third, if she is charged you can bet her name will be released.

The article at least claims the charges were dropped.

QuoteThe recantation on Wednesday night led to the immediate release of four men, including one student at the Long Island college, who had been arrested on rape and other charges. Police had been seeking to arrest a fifth man when the charges were dropped.