BuddhaRhubarb

:p

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

alfred russel

Quote from: Syt on September 21, 2009, 11:16:12 AM
I hope the thread title is SFW.  :rolleyes:

It is. Great job on respecting the wishes others, Syt.  :hug:
They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety.

There's a fine line between salvation and drinking poison in the jungle.

I'm embarrassed. I've been making the mistake of associating with you. It won't happen again. :)
-garbon, February 23, 2014

Slargos

Actually, I don't think this is interesting so much because of the ability to individually "out" fags, but rather for what emergent information can be gleaned as new technology increases our total amount of information displayed online.

It will certainly be of great interest to marketing people, for instance, as tools like these will be able to predict what kind of product we would be interested in that we perhaps wouldn't even know ourselves.

Malthus

Quote from: Slargos on September 21, 2009, 01:54:19 PM
Actually, I don't think this is interesting so much because of the ability to individually "out" fags, but rather for what emergent information can be gleaned as new technology increases our total amount of information displayed online.

It will certainly be of great interest to marketing people, for instance, as tools like these will be able to predict what kind of product we would be interested in that we perhaps wouldn't even know ourselves.

Translation: through the miracle of modern technology I can find out which people to beat on for being gay AND who to sell kitchens to! Maybe the same people!  ;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Martinus

Quote from: Malthus on September 21, 2009, 01:59:22 PM

Translation: through the miracle of modern technology I can find out which people to beat on for being gay AND who to sell kitchens to! Maybe the same people!  ;)

I don't think Slargos is a gay basher. He hates muslims (and to a lesser extent Jews). He is a European. :P

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2009, 04:02:41 AM
Quote from: Malthus on September 21, 2009, 01:59:22 PM

I don't think Slargos is a gay basher. He hates muslims (and to a lesser extent Jews). He is a European. :P

I will admit that I have never beaten a faggot because of his orientation. I can of course not claim with all certainty that I have never struck a faggot in anger, because it's not like they walk around with little pink triangles or some other significant mark.

A tiny irish faggot hit on me and a colleague in a pub the other day though, and considerately, I only revealed to my colleague that the irishman was a faggot after he'd left so as to avoid an embarrassing incident where I would have to explain to the police why we'd kicked the crap out of a valuable tourist.  :blush:

Martinus

Please don't use hateful speech. Thank you.

Slargos

Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2009, 04:19:54 AM
Please don't use hateful speech. Thank you.

:lmfao:

Fair enough.

Vertically challenged person of irish citizenry but indeterminate ethnic origin since we are all actually citizens of the world and cannot be categorized by physical traits or legal jargon; we are after all more alike than we are dissimilar, and it's possible to have more in common with a kitchen salesman from Kyoto than with a Swedish carpenter in Stockholm.

Better?  :P

Martinus

Slargos

Neil

Quote from: Martinus on September 22, 2009, 04:31:33 AM
I meant the word "faggot". :P
Faggot is an acceptable word, as it displays the contempt for homosexuality that is the official position of the Languish forums.

Straight power.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Brazen

A lot of my Facebook friends are gay. Does this mean I'm in denial? :(

Martinus

Quote from: Brazen on September 22, 2009, 06:21:30 AM
A lot of my Facebook friends are gay. Does this mean I'm in denial? :(

No. You fully embrace your fag hag status. :D