News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Do You Prefer to Get Head or to Give Head?

Started by Martinus, September 19, 2009, 12:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Valmy on September 21, 2009, 12:36:42 PM
Quote from: BuddhaRhubarb on September 21, 2009, 12:34:27 PM
for teh gays "glory hole" (like the esteemed senator)  has a whole other meaning

Oh sorry.  Not down on the lingo.

:bleeding: Just stop.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DisturbedPervert

Quote from: Valmy on September 20, 2009, 09:50:18 PM
Everytime a woman has ever tried it has sucked...so to speak.   I just gave up on it I just go for the glory hole.

Is this you Valmy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hrlKLMeYS0

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on September 19, 2009, 12:54:04 PM
Don't like getting head?  Does not compute :blink:

Everytime a woman has ever tried it has sucked...so to speak.   I just gave up on it I just go for the glory hole.

I don't mind giving it up though.  I like to think she had a good time.  Increases my chances for next time.

"Glory hole" is a way (generally) guys give each other head anonymously, through a hole cut into a partition (for example, toilet stalls).

I assume you are not deliberately punning here - the translation of your sentence is "I don't like getting head from women so I give up on them and get head from anonymous guys in toilets". 
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

The Brain

Quote from: Malthus on September 21, 2009, 01:56:44 PM
Quote from: Caliga on September 19, 2009, 12:54:04 PM
Don't like getting head?  Does not compute :blink:

I don't mind giving it up though.  I like to think she had a good time.  Increases my chances for next time.

"Glory hole" is a way (generally) guys give each other head anonymously, through a hole cut into a partition (for example, toilet stalls).

I assume you are not deliberately punning here - the translation of your sentence is "I don't like getting head from women so I give up on them and get head from anonymous guys in toilets".

Don't forget the vigorous tap dancing to get the juices flowing first.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on September 20, 2009, 10:55:58 PM
I just gave up on it I just go for the glory hole.

Seems like these two sentences are contradictory...Senator Craig.
:blush:

The Brain

So what have we got...

Dorsey4Guller wants to suck POTUS cock and Valmy wants any man to suck his cock. Makes sense.

Caliga

Women need to be trained how to do it correctly, bro.

garbon

If only Valmy was President then he could take my used hand me downs.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Malthus on September 21, 2009, 01:56:44 PM

Wow I learn something new everyday!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on September 21, 2009, 02:17:44 PM

I chalk it up to laziness.  Nothing much I can do about that.

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on September 21, 2009, 02:17:44 PM

:huh: You're perfectly happy with how men do it?