News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

My new hero

Started by Ed Anger, September 18, 2009, 06:48:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 22, 2011, 09:22:01 AM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43467336/ns/today-entertainment/t/green-mile-actor-weds-pop-singer/

QuoteDoug Hutchison, a character actor best known for roles in "The Green Mile," "Lost" and "The X-Files," married aspiring pop singer Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas.

He is 51. She is 16.

:)
so i'm free to marry your daugher when she turns 16? finally i'll get me a piece of MB loot!
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on June 22, 2011, 09:52:50 AM
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/43467336/ns/today-entertainment/t/green-mile-actor-weds-pop-singer/

QuoteDoug Hutchison, a character actor best known for roles in "The Green Mile," "Lost" and "The X-Files," married aspiring pop singer Courtney Alexis Stodden on May 20 in Las Vegas.

He is 51. She is 16.

so i'm free to marry your daugher when she turns 16? finally i'll get me a piece of MB loot!

You aren't free to do shit. CASTLE DOCTRINE.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 22, 2011, 09:54:25 AM
Quote from: HVC on June 22, 2011, 09:52:50 AM

He is 51. She is 16.

You aren't free to do shit. CASTLE DOCTRINE.
if i'm invited but your (hopefully) hot 16 year old daughter then the docrine doesn't apply. Though it'd be an empty victory since i'd be dead anyway :lol:

Come on, i'd treat her nice :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

Ed Anger

YOU ARE NOT INVITED.

Eddie Teach

Have you started amassing sheep and cattle to pay the brideprice?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

HVC

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on June 22, 2011, 10:00:10 AM
Have you started amassing sheep and cattle to pay the brideprice?
i prefer to follow the theory of a females burden to the family. Thus Ed would pay me to take her off his hands :D

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 22, 2011, 09:59:44 AM
YOU ARE NOT INVITED.
I'll wear you down. one day my friend, one day!

Ed Anger

I'll wear you down with 7.62x39 ammo.

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 22, 2011, 09:49:06 AM
Quote from: Grey Fox on June 22, 2011, 09:43:16 AM

He is 51. She is 16.

she sure as shit doesn't look 16.

Hormones in the milk.

and the beef & everywhere else.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

HVC

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 22, 2011, 10:09:18 AM
I'll wear you down with 7.62x39 ammo.
I'll take a chance that you wouldn't... but if you do all i ask is for the first one to be a clean head shot. Not too much to ask, is it?

Ed Anger

garbon

He is 51. She is 16.

He's an idiot.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Viking

what, fawning admiration and no Gurkhas?
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

grumbler

Quote from: Ed Anger on June 22, 2011, 09:49:06 AM
Hormones in the milk.
And some sloppy coverage.  No way she is 16.   This is a scam to get some coverage.  It will turn out that she "hasn't updated her web page in years."
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Grey Fox on June 22, 2011, 09:43:16 AM

He is 51. She is 16.

she sure as shit doesn't look 16.
He doesn't look 51 either. Weird.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point