Big Plans you almost went through with...

Started by MadImmortalMan, September 17, 2009, 06:06:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 17, 2009, 08:27:36 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 17, 2009, 08:25:30 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 17, 2009, 06:37:12 PM
Quote from: MadImmortalMan on September 17, 2009, 06:06:39 PM
So what wacky plans did you never actually go through with?

Killing a certain girlfriend.

The guys that went through with theirs generally seem to be happy with their decisions. Maybe you should have done it.  :)

Yeah, I'd probably be getting out by now anyway.  Horrid nightmare experiences, yes.  But also some really cool tats.
Probably a real badass pair of homemade kneepads too.
PDH!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 17, 2009, 08:46:13 PMProbably a real badass pair of homemade kneepads too.

Perhaps.  But she'd still be dead.  And that's something positive to think about and take one's mind off the black cock in one's ass.

Josquius

I've went through with everything I've actually went some way in planning :blush:

Quote from: MonoI could achieve my goal in life by doing nothing. 
I'm curious...what is this goal of yours?
██████
██████
██████

Tamas

I am still in Hungary. :P Can't say that I have given up on my cross the Atlantic for good plans completely, though.

swallow

Well, only running away when I was about three - all very well planned too - food tied up in hanky on the end of a stick, map, old fahioned clothes to look the part - I think I'd seen something on the TV.  Got quite a way up the main road too!   But this has made me think - how different would I have been if I'd taken the 'other' choices?  Surprisingly, if I'd looked at this say 15 years ago, I'd say very different, but now all the different choices seem to be coming together again

grumbler

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 17, 2009, 08:47:52 PM
Perhaps.  But she'd still be dead.  And that's something positive to think about and take one's mind off the black cock in one's ass.
But would you have the respect of the yardies?
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Syt

With just 2500 EUR in my pocket I left Germany for Austria to study German literature. Well, the studying thing didn't work out so well, so I'm an accountnat for DA MAN again. Still in Vienna, though.

That big novel I've always planned on is also not quite coming together.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Camerus

I've done numerous things on a whim on my life.  Quitting my lucrative labour relations job with no other job lined up, choosing my second and third degrees out of the blue after getting my first BA, moving around Canada and then to China.  I tend to get bored with life easily.  Next year I'm off to Kyoto.

The one plan I regret not doing was going to study in Germany during university.  But then, that was more of a my parents not having any money thing than anything else.

BuddhaRhubarb

hmm I've done some of those things. Moved to Winnipeg (knowing nobody) Moved to Vancouver (knowing only Winnipeggers) Moved to Tokyo (again knowing only a Winnipegger there) Moving back to Cnada was even kind of a big deal. I could easily still be in Tokyo making 3 times what I do now, having way more sex.

I'd guess the things I haven't done yet that I have planned at various times... would include finishing any number of manuscripts and trying to get published. (though I have done self/small press publishing in 3 separate ventures - Magazine, comic book, chapbook)

and there's old gender switcheroo that I came very very close to, but, never went through with. (I'm far too lazy and fearful)
:p

BuddhaRhubarb

oh and I've switched career/jobs more times than most people can count.
:p

Ed Anger

Taking a job in Topeka, Kansas with Frito Lay.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

Quote from: Tyr on September 18, 2009, 06:22:27 AM
Quote from: MonoI could achieve my goal in life by doing nothing. 
I'm curious...what is this goal of yours?

To live comfortably without the need to work.

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.