News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Hi

Started by Pog, September 16, 2009, 01:42:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pog

I hate to unoriginal, but it looks like you guys have got a newbie here.
oscillates between terror of juvenile diabetes and wanting his daughter to develop a positive body image.

Habbaku

Who the fuck are you?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Pog

oscillates between terror of juvenile diabetes and wanting his daughter to develop a positive body image.

Habbaku

So you're a worthless piece of plastic that was popular over 10 years ago?  Check.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Pog

Quote from: Habbaku on September 16, 2009, 01:50:41 AM
So you're a worthless piece of plastic that was popular over 10 years ago?  Check.

My username doesn't relate to those pieces of shit. It's just a well known "witty" saying.

Barrister

Welcome Pog!

Do you like ALF?
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Pog

Winkelried

Quote from: Pog on September 16, 2009, 01:55:10 AM
Quote from: Habbaku on September 16, 2009, 01:50:41 AM

My username doesn't relate to those pieces of shit. It's just a well known "witty" saying.

Personnel other than grunts?

Pog

It's not a acronym.

Tamas

Welcome! Try to survive the initial wave of hostility and contempt and you will have a good time here. Hostility and contempt will not cease, but you will develop immunity  ;)

Pog

Quote from: Tamas on September 16, 2009, 02:37:39 AM
Welcome! Try to survive the initial wave of hostility and contempt and you will have a good time here. Hostility and contempt will not cease, but you will develop immunity  ;)

Thank you I'll try.

BVN

Kill it!!! Quick!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Pog

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 16, 2009, 02:51:14 AM
Quote from: Pog on September 16, 2009, 02:32:46 AM
It's not a abbreviation.

That was an acronym.

hmmm... a trivial mistake, I'll just edit that.