Wealthcare: Ayn Rand's Retardation. Damn you Spelling Nazis!

Started by Queequeg, September 15, 2009, 09:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pog

That's a lot of strenuous reading there.
oscillates between terror of juvenile diabetes and wanting his daughter to develop a positive body image.

Tamas

so basically the long-ass article is not about proving Rand's views wrong, but showing that Rand is a moron.

Pog

Quote from: Tamas on September 16, 2009, 02:48:13 AM
so basically the long-ass article is not about proving Rand's views wrong, but showing that Rand is a moron.

sounds like half of you guys already knew he was a moron before this.
oscillates between terror of juvenile diabetes and wanting his daughter to develop a positive body image.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Pog on September 16, 2009, 02:50:40 AM

sounds like half of you guys already knew he was a moron before this.

and nearly all of us knew he was a she.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Tamas

Being a libertarian myself, I am undecided on the woman.

Sheilbh

Let's bomb Russia!

Alatriste

I would say the article does both things (and that she wasn't as moronic as hypocritical and tyrannic )

Brazen

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Razgovory

Quote from: Tamas on September 16, 2009, 02:53:32 AM
Being a libertarian myself, I am undecided on the woman.

I thought you were a fascist.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

grumbler

The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

grumbler

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 16, 2009, 03:07:53 AM
She can't write :weep:
Neither could Shakespeare.  If you read his stuff, you see that it is just a mass of cliches.
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

I find Shakespeare's writing impossible to understand.  :blush:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Valmy

Quote from: Alatriste on September 16, 2009, 01:19:10 AM
Planning and leading is all very well, but who's going to do the dirty work in the objectivist Shangri-La when Atlas finally shrugs? 

Robots
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Razgovory

Quote from: Valmy on September 16, 2009, 08:02:56 AM
Quote from: Alatriste on September 16, 2009, 01:19:10 AM
Planning and leading is all very well, but who's going to do the dirty work in the objectivist Shangri-La when Atlas finally shrugs? 

Robots

Doesn't really matter since the sky would crush them all.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017