New Guinea banana sex cult runs for the hills

Started by Syt, September 15, 2009, 12:10:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syt

Banana sex cult leader hunted by police in Papua New Guinea

QuotePolice in Papua New Guinea police are hunting the leader of a sex cult who promised villagers a bumper banana harvest if they had sex in public.

The man and his followers fled naked into the wilderness when police tried to arrest them at the weekend, the Post Courier newspaper reported.

It said the villagers in Morobe province, about 120 miles north of the capital Port Moresby, had been promised their banana harvest would increase 10-fold every time they had sex in public.

It said the cult leader was wanted for a range of alleged offences over the past four months, including threatening people and illegal sexual activity.

Inspector Adam Busil said officers had surrounded the man's hut early on Saturday but he refused to come out. The suspect then made a dash for freedom with about seven naked followers.

"He used his two wives as a human shield to avoid being shot at by the policemen," he said.

"They were called on to surrender but they refused."

He said extra officers were being called in to track down the members of the group.

I'm glad bmolsson hasn't lost his sense of humour and enterpreneurship.  :lol:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

:lol:

I'm not sure this would be a crime here in SF. (excepting the evading police bit)
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

The Brain

I want his AAR here, with pics just as spectacular as the ones after The Incident.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Syt

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2009, 12:18:32 PM
:lol:

I'm not sure this would be a crime here in SF. (excepting the evading police bit)

"threatening people and illegal sexual activity" would not be prosecuted in SF?
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

garbon

Quote from: Syt on September 15, 2009, 12:22:44 PM
"threatening people and illegal sexual activity" would not be prosecuted in SF?

I ignored that first part as it didn't really specify information about.  And yeah, we're scatterbrained on that last part.  Every so often police raid parks but for the most part it goes on with police consent /every gay fair we features has illegal sexual activity and the police guard the entrances.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.