Japanese man is a double A-bomb survivor

Started by jimmy olsen, March 24, 2009, 09:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2009, 02:10:52 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 25, 2009, 02:05:07 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 25, 2009, 10:47:37 AMAKA Mordor.  :lol:

:mad:

Not all of New Jersey is a toxic, overdeveloped hellhole.  Parts of it are actually near-wilderness, and it has very nice beaches.

Kinda like how all you ignoramuses stereotype Kentucky as an inbred backwoods Deliverance-style nightmare... that only describes the eastern and southeastern third of the state  :mad:

New Jersey also has 3,000 black bears.

:bleeding:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2009, 02:10:52 PMNew Jersey also has 3,000 black bears.

I was really thinking of the Pine Barrens, where I doubt there are any bears left, but yeah there are definitely bears up in the Wachtung region near the Delaware Water Gap.  I think they have a habit of coming down into the suburban sprawl radiating out from NYC to scavenge through garbage and make off with pet dogs and cats. :smoke:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on March 25, 2009, 07:30:42 AM
He had two atomic bombs dropped on him, and he didn't even get any super powers?
How do we know he hasn't?
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on March 25, 2009, 02:16:41 PM
I think they have a habit of coming down into the suburban sprawl radiating out from NYC to scavenge through garbage and make off with pet dogs and cats. :smoke:

:blush:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2009, 02:18:38 PMHow do we know he hasn't?

Good point.  As a Japanese, he is likely to be ninjaing his superpowers.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Malthus

Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2009, 02:10:52 PM

Not all of New Jersey is a toxic, overdeveloped hellhole.  Parts of it are actually near-wilderness, and it has very nice beaches.

Kinda like how all you ignoramuses stereotype Kentucky as an inbred backwoods Deliverance-style nightmare... that only describes the eastern and southeastern third of the state  :mad:

New Jersey also has 3,000 black bears.

I hope it has enough ethnic gay bars for them all.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Malthus

Mobsters need somewhere to plant the bodies.  :P

QuoteKinda like how all you ignoramuses stereotype Kentucky as an inbred backwoods Deliverance-style nightmare... that only describes the eastern and southeastern third of the state  :mad:

I can see the tourist advertisement now: 'Kentucky - only partly an inbred backwoods Deliverance-style nightmare!'  :D

The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 25, 2009, 02:16:41 PM
Quote from: jimmy olsen on March 25, 2009, 02:10:52 PMNew Jersey also has 3,000 black bears.

I was really thinking of the Pine Barrens, where I doubt there are any bears left, but yeah there are definitely bears up in the Wachtung region near the Delaware Water Gap.  I think they have a habit of coming down into the suburban sprawl radiating out from NYC to scavenge through garbage and make off with pet dogs and cats. :smoke:

I thought about large black gay men first and thought it was a strange comment out of Tim. :blush:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.