News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Sacrificial Virgins of the Mississippi

Started by MadImmortalMan, September 14, 2009, 04:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Quote from: Caliga on September 15, 2009, 01:59:33 PM
All that being said, I think it's important to just not dismiss out of hand revisionist theories about alternate builders of cities, etc.  I'm sure alot of people laughed at Helge Ingstad as he began unearthing L'Anse aux Meadows.

Yeah sides were splitting across five continents. :mellow:
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Quote from: Savonarola on September 15, 2009, 02:00:03 PM
They called themselves Space Romans, since they saw themselves as the direct heirs of the Space Roman Empire but most historians call them Space Byzantines.
All I know is that, despite them only having a single star system now, there BETTER be a way to conquer the entire galaxy with them in Galaxy Universalis.  :mad:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

Quote from: Savonarola on September 15, 2009, 02:00:03 PM
Quote from: DisturbedPervert on September 15, 2009, 01:56:27 PM

Angkor Wat was built by time traveling Space Romans.  :yes:

They called themselves Space Romans, since they saw themselves as the direct heirs of the Space Roman Empire but most historians call them Space Byzantines.

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Malthus

Space byzan-teens? Star Trek references?

We have plumbed the depths of geekdom, stared into the abyss - and seen ourselves staring back.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Those are lame SMGs. The "Swedish K" is a man's weapon.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.