News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Insurgents blow themselves up - video

Started by jimmy olsen, September 14, 2009, 02:51:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Alcibiades

One for the good guys.

This one here happened when we were fighting in Iraq last year.  I was actually out when this happened and remember responding to it.  They were shooting at a Bradley, not a humvee.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=98CM71ngYYI
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

derspiess

"He blowed up good."

"Yeah, he blowed up real good."
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

I enjoyed this one much more than those beheading videos they always put out.

That said, it saddens me to see human life snuffed out, even if its Islamic militants. It is a pity some members of our race insist on behaving as barbarians.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Valmy77Hey whatever helps your ignorant and bigoted sense of superiority pal.

:lol:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.