Main Menu

Sleep alone, for your own good

Started by viper37, September 14, 2009, 01:41:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Ideologue on September 14, 2009, 09:52:00 PM
Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2009, 09:44:29 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 14, 2009, 09:42:24 PM
Ariel was hot.  I'd blow a load on her pile of eggs anytime.

Jasmine was hotter.
The sequel establishes that she has no clitoris.  There's a song about it.
Siege will never believe that. :(
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 14, 2009, 09:44:29 PM
Quote from: Ideologue on September 14, 2009, 09:42:24 PM
Ariel was hot.  I'd blow a load on her pile of eggs anytime.

Jasmine was hotter.

It's the lack of fin.

Belle was the hottest.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ideologue

A big minus for Ariel is that the first time she had to expel waste in human form, she almost definitely just shit herself.  That's how it's done under the sea.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Tonitrus

Quote from: Ideologue on September 15, 2009, 01:36:27 AM
A big minus for Ariel is that the first time she had to expel waste in human form, she almost definitely just shit herself.  That's how it's done under the sea.

Not a minus if you're German.

garbon

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 14, 2009, 04:12:51 PM
Nonsense - cuddling is one of the simpler pleasures in life; why take it away?

You can cuddle...without sleeping! :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

garbon

I prefer Maleficent! I guess that's why I'm gay. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Lettow77

I already embrace a shorter but more pleasant life through diet; why would it be more different in such a more intimate sphere?

Besides garbon, cuddling is such a relaxed state to fall asleep in. Maybe your just a jaded queer.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

garbon

Quote from: Lettow77 on September 15, 2009, 02:40:03 AM
Maybe your just a jaded queer.

Oh darling, you're going to have to try harder than that. :lol:

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on September 15, 2009, 02:02:41 AM
I prefer Maleficent! I guess that's why I'm gay. :(

She certainly had a certain je ne sais quoi.  I liked Sleeping Beauty the most as a kid, it has the most kick ass Disney Prince.  Well ok the only kick ass Disney Prince.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Brazen

Brazen

Quote from: Valmy on September 15, 2009, 10:33:23 AM
She certainly had a certain je ne sais quoi.  I liked Sleeping Beauty the most as a kid, it has the most kick ass Disney Prince.  Well ok the only kick ass Disney Prince.
I like Gaston in Beauty and the Beast  :lol:

Malthus

I'm getting an education in all things Disney at the moment - the kid is going through a definite Disney phase.

At least he isn't fixated on the "princesses".  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Brazen on September 15, 2009, 10:35:14 AM
I like Gaston in Beauty and the Beast  :lol:

Well he was the badguy.  The badguys in Disney are usually far more appealing than the good guys.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

saskganesh

I would further and argue for separate apartments. You can visit anytime for conjugal reasons.
humans were created in their own image

Darth Wagtaros

Maleficant was a badass.  And a good addition to Kingdom Hearts.
PDH!