Anti-Abortion Activist Gunned Down Outside Michigan High School

Started by KRonn, September 11, 2009, 11:53:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Martinus

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 11, 2009, 05:32:47 PM
CDM defending the shooting, how predictable.

That's goddamned right.  For too long, it's been a lopsided war between the pro-choicers and anti-choicers.  It's about time one of them got whacked, and nobody better than a dickhead with an obnoxious sign and a megaphone.

Now go punch your wife in the stomach for me, and send me the foueoetus.

Barrister

Quote from: CountDeMoney on September 11, 2009, 05:39:53 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 11, 2009, 05:32:47 PM
CDM defending the shooting, how predictable.

That's goddamned right.  For too long, it's been a lopsided war between the pro-choicers and anti-choicers.  It's about time one of them got whacked, and nobody better than a dickhead with an obnoxious sign and a megaphone.

Now go punch your wife in the stomach for me, and send me the foueoetus.

EAddie Teech would have to leave his basement in order to get a wife. :contract:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

CountDeMoney

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Barrister on September 11, 2009, 06:52:44 PM
EAddie Teech would have to leave his basement in order to get a wife. :contract:

Peter Wiggin, otoh, is married and a father of four. He owns a small chain of restaurants throughout north Georgia.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Hansmeister

It is very illuminating that the very people who always try to claim that the rightwing is crazy because they support abortion clinic bombers, even though nobody on the right actually ever defended them, are now out defending the guy who murdered the pro-life protester.

Thanks for making my point for me.

dps

Quote from: Savonarola on September 11, 2009, 12:34:14 PM
Quote from: Faeelin on September 11, 2009, 11:55:40 AM
I'd be a lot more willing to believe he was shot for his activism if it wasn't Detroit.

Owosso isn't near Detroit; it's about halfway between Flint and Lansing.  It's the home town of Thomas Dewey.  :bowler:

I think we can rule Dewey out as a suspect. 

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Hansmeister on September 11, 2009, 08:06:48 PM
even though nobody on the right actually ever defended them,

LOL Never defended them?  Nah, they've never done that.

CountDeMoney

www.armyofgod.com

QuoteGeorge Tiller would normally murder between 10 and 30 children, like the one above, each day.
How many babies have been murdered by George Tiller since May 31st when he was stopped by Scott Roeder?
Answer: ZERO

Large numbers of innocent children scheduled to be murdered by George Tiller are spared by the action of American hero Scott Roeder.
George Tiller, Babykiller, reaped what he sowed and is now in eternal hell.
Psalm 55:15 Let death seize upon them, and let them go down quick into hell: for wickedness is in their dwellings, and among them.

George Tiller will not murder a child again.

Abortionist George Tiller, now in eternal hell fire for shedding the blood of innocent children.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Hansmeister on September 11, 2009, 08:06:48 PM
It is very illuminating that the very people who always try to claim that the rightwing is crazy because they support abortion clinic bombers, even though nobody on the right actually ever defended them, are now out defending the guy who murdered the pro-life protester.

Thanks for making my point for me.
You do realize that most of that was for your benefit?  Kind of like the complicated mating dance between Neil and Siege you and Seeds are the only ones who don't realize just what it is you two are actually saying to each other.

PDH!

Razgovory

I am continuously entertained by Hans.  I figured out his schictk long ago.  He's not stupid, in fact he's quite intelligent which is why when he says such silly things it's comedy gold.  He's like our very own Steven Colbert.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Razgovory on September 12, 2009, 12:28:05 AM
I am continuously entertained by Hans.  I figured out his schictk long ago.  He's not stupid, in fact he's quite intelligent which is why when he says such silly things it's comedy gold.  He's like our very own Steven Colbert.

That's probably about a third of Languish you're talking about. There's a lot of people here who just won't break character. At least, that's what I'm hoping, as a few of the caricatures are pretty ridiculous. :unsure:
Experience bij!

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on September 11, 2009, 10:05:57 PMYou do realize that most of that was for your benefit?  Kind of like the complicated mating dance between Neil and Siege you and Seeds are the only ones who don't realize just what it is you two are actually saying to each other.

Meh, flamethrowers are simply much more fun to play with.