And we're back!

Main Menu

MONGOLIAN SCENARIO

Started by Lucidor, March 10, 2009, 11:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2009, 04:54:00 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 04:49:48 PM
Crunch should run the Mongolian project and Keewee simultaneously.

He would have nothing to contribute.  The Mongolian project was focused on the old world and thus no Incans could apply. :(

Don't you know that the Asian-South American connection meant that there was a great deal of commerce between the two superpowers? 
PDH!

garbon

He would have gotten bounced from the project. Just like we bounced him from the EEP.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2009, 05:05:56 PM
He would have gotten bounced from the project. Just like we bounced him from the EEP.

Really?  I don't remember that, and I worked on that project aeons ago... or was it the AGC?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

clandestino

I'm not sure if someone is really interested in this, but it seems someone on the Paradox fora is upgrading the scenario to comply with patch 1.09.

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 04:45:29 PM
[Crunch]I've never done any coding or had a job of any kind in my life.  For project leader I nominate: myself. 8)[/Crunch]

Byzantium should have the best Cavalry in the game.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 05:23:55 PM
Really?  I don't remember that, and I worked on that project aeons ago... or was it the AGC?

Crook wasn't interested in his incan bullshit events, so he took them over to the AGC.  He wasn't so much kicked out of the EEP as shunned. :)

You worked on the AGC.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

:D It's embarassing that you remember that better than I do. :-[
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Darth Wagtaros

Fuck. This slid off the rails. We need to have something ready to go by midyear.
PDH!

Habbaku

I came into this thread knowing that Wags would be the one to bump it.

What is up with the thread necro?
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

HisMajestyBOB

I recommend modding based on HoI3. That game engine best fits our vision.
Three lovely Prada points for HoI2 help

Martinus

Darth Wagtaros

You don't think the Mongolian Scenario is worth keeping alive? CKII and all?
PDH!

Viking

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on March 10, 2009, 11:46:17 AM
I'll do the American Civil War events to correctly show the true history of the South's signing pacts with the devil.

True Story - thats why they were hit by hurricanes Grant, Sherman and Sheridan - True Story
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Quote from: Ed Anger on March 17, 2009, 05:51:37 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 04:45:29 PM
[Crunch]I've never done any coding or had a job of any kind in my life.  For project leader I nominate: myself. 8)[/Crunch]

Byzantium should have the best Cavalry in the game.

By the Time Ghengis Khan gets underway Cataphracts were completely gone. If anybody gets cavalry at twice the shock, half the fire and five times the cost it should be the psychopathic franks and their genetically manipulated monster horses.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Ed Anger

wut. A reply to a half assed sarcastic post from 2009.  :lol:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive