And we're back!

Main Menu

MONGOLIAN SCENARIO

Started by Lucidor, March 10, 2009, 11:32:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucidor

Allright! Who's doing what?

Grey Fox

I'll make the map, I've had good experience making the extremly useful & exceptional EUIII map.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Lucidor

Who's doing the events from 1300 to 2004?

Darth Wagtaros

I'll do the American Civil War events to correctly show the true history of the South's signing pacts with the devil.
PDH!

chipwich

I volunteer to be part of the 5 man-team doing Sweden events form 1678-1683

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: chipwich on March 10, 2009, 11:51:24 AM
I volunteer to be part of the 5 man-team doing Sweden events form 1678-1683

There must be thousands of those events.  Make it a 2 man team and just triple every possible bonus for the Swedes.  Then cut everyone else' in half.
PDH!

Evil Spock

France is overpowered. Something must be done.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum

"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maladict

We really need a dedicated subforum.

Grey Fox

You'll get one eventually when either vM comes back from work & makes Neil an admin.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Resurrecting week old threads is just not the same.  I fail at necromancy.
PDH!

Caliga

[Crunch]I've never done any coding or had a job of any kind in my life.  For project leader I nominate: myself. 8)[/Crunch]
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 04:45:29 PM
[Crunch]I've never done any coding or had a job of any kind in my life.  For project leader I nominate: myself. 8)[/Crunch]

That's fine. The mongolian scenario didn't require coding (beyond learning the basic structure of eu2 files).  Of course, Crunch was never involved in the mongolian scenario, to my knowledge.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on March 17, 2009, 04:48:18 PM
Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 04:45:29 PM

That's fine. The mongolian scenario didn't require coding (beyond learning the basic structure of eu2 files).  Of course, Crunch was never involved in the mongolian scenario, to my knowledge.

Crunch should run the Mongolian project and Keewee simultaneously.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on March 17, 2009, 04:49:48 PM
Crunch should run the Mongolian project and Keewee simultaneously.

He would have nothing to contribute.  The Mongolian project was focused on the old world and thus no Incans could apply. :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.