News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

If you turn today's date upside down

Started by Valmy, September 09, 2009, 08:42:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

you get 666!

Anyway happy 09-09-09 everybody!  Finally a date Euros and Americans can write the same way.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

lustindarkness

Grand Duke of Lurkdom

Josquius

██████
██████
██████

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Sheilbh

The middle three numbers of my mobile phone number are 666.  It's caused some awkward moments :(
Let's bomb Russia!

Ideologue

Quote from: Valmy on September 09, 2009, 08:42:30 AM
you get 666!

Anyway happy 09-09-09 everybody!  Finally a date Euros and Americans can write the same way.

Korea got mad at me yesterday because I was distinctly underwhelmed by the fact that every century, the date "9-9-09" occurs.
Kinemalogue
Current reviews: The 'Burbs (9/10); Gremlins 2: The New Batch (9/10); John Wick: Chapter 2 (9/10); A Cure For Wellness (4/10)

Razgovory

Quote from: Ideologue on September 09, 2009, 08:44:44 PM
you get 666!

Korea got mad at me yesterday because I was distinctly underwhelmed by the fact that every century, the date "9-9-09" occurs.

I was underwhelmed by 9-9-99.  Though someone gave me a card with a 9 on it.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Korea

you get 666!

You're a retard. Quit poopin on my parades.
I want my mother fucking points!

Sheilbh

Apparently there was a rush to get married in China because 9 is a good number.  So those masses of people could marry the government waived the 'daily marriage quota' :blink:
Let's bomb Russia!

HVC

Quote from: lustindarkness on September 09, 2009, 10:13:58 AM
Nina turns 5 today. :yeah:

I'm getting old  :(.
Awww, you're not getting old... you're already there :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

sbr

Quote from: Sheilbh on September 09, 2009, 11:35:30 PM
Apparently there was a rush to get married in China because 9 is a good number.  So those masses of people could marry the government waived the 'daily marriage quota' :blink:

Same thing happened on 7-07-07.

Eddie Teach

The world ends at 12:12 am on December 12, 2012.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DisturbedPervert

you get 666!

I don't get it either.  Why is this more special than 08-08-08 or any of the other ones?

Sophie Scholl

"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."