News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Maria Bartiromo is still dumb

Started by DGuller, September 05, 2009, 06:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DGuller

Came across this on Google News, and was mightily amused.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/09/01/maria-bartiromo-presses-4_n_274024.html  It's both Maria and the health care debate in a nutshell.

The first time I saw Maria Bartiromo, she was on Celebrity Jeopardy.  She looked like a deer in the headlights, and seemed completely lacking in knowledge of, well, anything at all.  Seldom have I seen people look more utterly stupid than she did that day.  Now this tops it.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Admiral Yi

Another phantom post by Mongerknife.

Who is this broad and why do we care what she says?

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 05, 2009, 07:32:34 PM
Another phantom post by Mongerknife.

One of the main talking heads on CNBC
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

citizen k

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 05, 2009, 07:32:34 PM

Google "the Money Honey"

DGuller

Quote from: Habbaku on September 05, 2009, 10:34:51 PM
Is Mario her husband?
Oh, fuck, I went back right now and saw the title of my thread again, and knew I was going to get it.  That Timmy taint is some strong shit.