News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Gunnes kills 20

Started by Viking, September 05, 2009, 04:54:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Viking

Pah, and you thought this was a thread about famed serial killer Belle Gunness. Nope. It's about another woman from the same part of Norway. Where I live. Where serial killer Arnfinn Nesset lived and killed 22 as well. It's a bit of a sinkhole in that sense, but then again, there must be some reason Slargos moved here. Well, this is her, not quite internet HOTT. But you find me somebody HOTTer that butchered 20 Talibs.

So out on a mission on November 5 2007 a column of including her CV-90 Infantry Fighting Vehicle was moving towards Ghowrmach. Being the Gunner in the CV-90 she does the firing and dispatches about 20 Talibs in that battle.   :hug:

When asked about the morality of killing dozens of people. She just replied that she was sent out by the Norwegian Parliament on behalf of the Norwegian People to do a job and that she had a right to defend herself.

Link in Scandaweenie. I know that some of the people on the street in Wooden Basset commented that they felt that they were alone. Well you are not. We are there as well, we just are unwilling to talk about it. Tone Gunnes is the first Norwegian who served in Afghanistan who has openly discussed what happened in Afghanistan in the media. Personally I think that we should know more than "20 Taliban killed in clashes with Norwegian troops", we should know more about it. But I think the personnel that go to afghanistan are considered to be at risk should they come out about their involvement. You can defend yourself in Meymaneh, but not in line to buy your Jarlsberg at the supermarket.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Josquius

She's quite alright. Especially for a soldier.
██████
██████
██████

Razgovory

QuotePah, and you thought this was a thread about famed serial killer Belle Gunness

That never crossed my mind.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

The Brain

Quote from: Viking on September 05, 2009, 04:54:23 AM
So out on a mission on November 5 2007

Hrothgar the Reporter's longship only now returned to the fiords of his home, carrying the tale of victorious slaughter?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Jaron

Quote from: The Brain on September 05, 2009, 05:50:33 AM
Quote from: Viking on September 05, 2009, 04:54:23 AM
So out on a mission on November 5 2007

Hrothgar the Reporter's longship only now returned to the fiords of his home, carrying the tale of victorious slaughter?

:)
Winner of THE grumbler point.

saskganesh

QuoteBut I think the personnel that go to afghanistan are considered to be at risk should they come out about their involvement.

bad phrasing. yes they should talk out about it. in public. to hrothgar the lazy reporter as well.

"coming out" carries too much dramatic, breathless, ghey, foreshadowing, all stoked for effect.
humans were created in their own image

Iormlund

Caliga

lol is she: Freydís Eiríksdóttir. :perv:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Admiral Yi

Are chicks allowed in all combat roles in Norway?

The Brain

The CV-90 Infantry Fighting Vehicle is Swedish btw. I guess there's a lesson in here somewhere.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Viking

Quote from: Admiral Yi on September 05, 2009, 06:23:51 PM
Are chicks allowed in all combat roles in Norway?

No Infantry except for the Home Guard. Other than that they can do anything. This one is a gunner on an IFV.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: The Brain on September 05, 2009, 06:36:45 PM
The CV-90 Infantry Fighting Vehicle is Swedish btw. I guess there's a lesson in here somewhere.
Such as Swedes are shitty at coming up with names for military hardware.

Strix

At least from that picture she isn't bad looking by any standard and most definitely HOTT for a military lady.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Razgovory

I like the grease paint eyebrows.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

jimmy olsen

She should paint 20 little turbans on the side of her car to represent her kills.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point