British citizen creates national uproar in Quebec

Started by viper37, September 04, 2009, 04:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crazy canuck

Quote from: Malthus on September 10, 2009, 03:20:10 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 10, 2009, 02:52:33 PM
If make posts about pissing in the face of other people, don't be surprised if you get a negative reaction. ;)

WTF?  :lol:

typos aside, I was refering to Grallon elequent post earlier in the thread when he was responding to oex by saying he was pissing in the face of the rest of us.

Cant seem to bring myself to respect someone after reading something like that.

Berkut

"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

Grey Fox

Quote from: Berkut on September 10, 2009, 09:40:41 PM
This thread has delivered. Thanks everyone.

In multiple ways.

Who would have predicted.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

dps

Well, after all that's been posted in this thread trying to explain why the French-speaking community in Canada feels that Quebec needs the language laws, it seems to me to boil down to this:  They used to be discriminated against* and now they are determined to be the ones doing the discriminating.

*And there's no doubt that they were discriminated against, though nowhere near what some groups (like U.S. blacks pre-Civil Rights Act) have faced.

Zoupa

Quote from: dps on September 10, 2009, 09:50:53 PM
Well, after all that's been posted in this thread trying to explain why the French-speaking community in Canada feels that Quebec needs the language laws, it seems to me to boil down to this:  They used to be discriminated against* and now they are determined to be the ones doing the discriminating.

*And there's no doubt that they were discriminated against, though nowhere near what some groups (like U.S. blacks pre-Civil Rights Act) have faced.

Merci pour la pseudo-psychologie à 2 cennes. C'est super intéressant et surtout très constructif.

HVC

Thank you for you pseudo-phsychological 2 cents. It's very interesting and above all  very constuctive

Someones gotta follow the half size rule :p
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Zoupa on September 10, 2009, 10:55:59 PM
Merci pour la pseudo-psychologie à 2 cennes. C'est super intéressant et surtout très constructif.

Cool, I speak more French than I thought.  :cool:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Zoupa

J'y suis allé assez tranquilement, en utilisant mon francais de france.

Si j'me met a jaser avec des toé pis des moé, c'est garantie que vous comprenez pus rien la gagne.

HVC

I went easy on you(?) by using French French.

If i chated with you using "toé pis des moé (method of speach i guess), i guarentee that you wouldn't understand (the win*)

*literal translation
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".

HVC

i know i'm no longer good in french becasue now my head hurts lol

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Zoupa

Et alors?

Vous etes tous plein de liberte d'expression aux STATES, comme dirait Elvis. Fait que t'a pas besoin de t'excuser mon petit schtroumpf.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: HVC on September 10, 2009, 11:00:11 PM
Thank you for you pseudo-phsychological 2 cents. It's very interesting and above all  very constuctive

Someones gotta follow the half size rule :p
:lol:

Grey Fox

Quote from: Zoupa on September 10, 2009, 11:03:45 PM

Si j'me met a jaser avec des toé pis des moé, c'est garantie que vous comprenez pus rien la gagne.

ou si c moi ki l'écris.

:P
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Neil

Quote from: Grey Fox on September 11, 2009, 06:13:04 AM
Quote from: Zoupa on September 10, 2009, 11:03:45 PM

ou si c moi ki l'écris.

:P
:bleeding:
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.