British citizen creates national uproar in Quebec

Started by viper37, September 04, 2009, 04:08:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Fox

Quote from: The Brain on September 10, 2009, 11:12:45 AM
I don't know if French-Canadians have a history or literature but they sure suck. They're like Serbs or something: unloved, unwanted and unpleasant.

We do. You suck. Swedes, wtf have they done?
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

crazy canuck

I don't know if French-Canadians have a history or literature but they sure suck. They're like Serbs or something: unloved, unwanted and unpleasant.

Don't let Grallon skew your view too much.

Malthus

Not true: there is at least one good authour from Quebec. Mordecai Richler is from Quebec.

;)
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Eddie Teach

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Eddie Teach

Quote from: garbon on September 10, 2009, 01:33:36 PM
Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 10, 2009, 01:27:56 PM
Abba's too cool to make the point I was going for. -_-

:blink:

Would it make more sense to you if I said "not uncool enough" instead of "too cool?"

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

saskganesh

Quote from: Malthus on September 10, 2009, 12:46:03 PM

Not true: there is at least one good authour from Quebec. Mordecai Richler is from Quebec.

;)
:joo:

and NOT Red Fisher Hockey Heros and Me !!!???

:P
humans were created in their own image

Grallon

"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

crazy canuck

Quote from: Grallon on September 10, 2009, 02:16:28 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 10, 2009, 12:29:44 PM

Don't let Grallon skew your view too much.

The feeling is mutual <_<

G.

If make posts about pissing in the face of other people, don't be surprised if you get a negative reaction. ;)

Malthus

Quote from: crazy canuck on September 10, 2009, 02:52:33 PM
If make posts about pissing in the face of other people, don't be surprised if you get a negative reaction. ;)

WTF?  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

garbon