News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Let's celebrate my life (attention whoring)

Started by Siege, September 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

As my last weekend on american soil begins, lets use the momement to remmember all the good things about me, and set up the record straight.

Number 1=

I'm not a bronze age barbarian!

Though I agree that much of my beliefs and behavior might look to you kind of strange, you have to understand that there is a diferent cultural background. I myself think most western people are weird, but that does not stop me from understanding you and appreciating your values, and calling you friends, despite our diferences. For example, you are never going to convince me that for you is not important that you take your wives virgin. I am always going to think that you say that because you think there is no chance of you achieving that. However, as I have come to know western men over the years, I give you that some of you might sicerely believe that it is not important. I still think is weird, but I understand that you have a diferent cultural background, and we are all product of our education, and the West have been liberal for several generations, and if your dad did not get your mother virgin (the greatest offense in sefaradiland to tell that to somebody), you will obviously not place value on that.

Number 2 =

I am not retarded! (for an infantryman)

Yes, I haven;t been to college, I'll probably never will, but let me ask you this: How many infantryman you know that can tell the diference between Demostenes and Themistocles, Plato and Solon, Filippo and Alexander, Sulla and Galba, Caesar and Pompeius, etc, etc.
Yeah, I suck by languish standards. That's precisely why I love this place.

Number 3 =

I don't have a Disney Channel infatuation!

I watch a couple of shows in there because they make me feel younger, and they remind me of the childhood I never had. I was happy when I was a kid, but it was because I didn't know better. I wish I were 30 years younger, 8 years old, here in america, I'm not gonna lie to you. Adulthood sucks.

Number 4 =

I don't hate muslims!

Ok, maybe you guys got this one right. I do hate the mothefuckers. However, I am a professional soldier, and I live and DIE by the army regulations, so fear not, as always, I shall engage by our rules of engagement.

Numebr 5 =

I am not a drunkard!

Ok, I drink a little, but give this guy a break, I got less than a week left and I am not going to see alcohol until my R&R leave. By the way, the wife want us to go on another cruise in my R&R leave. I think me gonna like it tis vacation.

Number 6 =

I'm running out of ideas here. Come and critizice me so I remember what I was going to say. I know you guys hate me, but whatever. This is the only public place where I can be my real self.

Any comments, bitchings, or complaints?

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

CountDeMoney

Siege

QuoteOK, I'll unlock your thread, but I want you to be real Jewish, not that fake type of Jewish you've been doing. 

What do you mean by fake jewish?

I am the way I am, and that's very jewish.

Do not equal jewish with ashkenazi. They don't have the monopoly on jewishness.

Ask the yemenite jews.

Or any mizrahi or sefaradi for that matter.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Valmy

I like you Siege you crazy Sefardi you.

Good luck I know you will be back.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

I'm gonna base my opinion about you on your answer to one question and one question only: what is your opinion about gays?

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 06:12:59 PM
I'm gonna base my opinion about you on your answer to one question and one question only: what is your opinion about gays?
:lol: Good to see you being upfront about it.
Experience bij!

Siege

Quote from: Razgovory on September 03, 2009, 06:09:55 PM
So are you planning to die out there?

That's always in the plan. MDECOA

I hope not. I certainly expect it not to. But in reality, it doesn't matter how good I think i am, G-d might have a diferent opinion. We are all here for just a while, and it is our duty to make the best of it.

Jaron

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 06:14:31 PM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 03, 2009, 06:09:55 PM
So are you planning to die out there?

That's always in the plan. MDECOA

I hope not. I certainly expect it not to. But in reality, it doesn't matter how good I think i am, G-d might have a diferent opinion. We are all here for just a while, and it is our duty to make the best of it.

G-dawg, Yahwazzle
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Siege

Quote from: Valmy on September 03, 2009, 06:10:52 PM
I like you Siege you crazy Sefardi you.

Good luck I know you will be back.

I hope so. I'm still planning to get my wife pregnant.
I've been taking all those stupid pills my army doctor says will help me get my sperm count up.

Siege

I have gave you my opinion a zillion times.

Judaism is not an universal religion. It is a national religion. Therefore I do not expect people that are not jewish to live by our rules. I have not problem at all with non-jewish gays, while i have zero tolerance for jewish gays.

So I guess the ball is in your court.
Are you an universal gay or a national gay?

Martinus

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 06:29:16 PM

Judaism is not an universal religion. It is a national religion. Therefore I do not expect people that are not jewish to live by our rules. I have not problem at all with non-jewish gays, while i have zero tolerance for jewish gays.

Well it's enough for me to conclude you are a bigot. Hope you will get shot.  :cool:

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
Well it's enough for me to conclude you are a bigot. Hope you will get shot.  :cool:
You two should just get it over with and sleep with each other already.

Siege

Quote from: Martinus on September 03, 2009, 06:31:22 PM
Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 06:29:16 PM

I will probably get shot. I haven't been as good during this year as I was in the ones before.
Anyway, I don't think i am a bigot. I really don't hate people for being diferent from me.

Yeah, I am pretty sure i am not a bigot.

lustindarkness

Quote from: Siege on September 03, 2009, 05:46:14 PM
As my last weekend on american soil begins, lets use the momement to remmember all the good things about me, and set up the record straight.

Number 1= I'm not a bronze age barbarian! <-- Yes you are, but you are you.  :Joos

Number 2 = I am not retarded! (for an infantryman) <-- Yes you are, but we kinda like you anyway.

Number 3 = I don't have a Disney Channel infatuation! <-- Yes you do, and we are creeped out over it.  :o

Number 4 = I don't hate muslims!  :)

Numebr 5 = I am not a drunkard! <-- Yes you are, but we accept you anyway, even if you drink that light beer shit.

Number 6 = Attention whore  <_<

Take care over there you silly jew. Leave in your will instructions to your wife post here if you die. And learn to read your damn PMs! I sent you one like weeks ago, asshole.
Grand Duke of Lurkdom