Did Canada just grant asylum to a white south african?

Started by Bluebook, September 02, 2009, 01:37:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

Quote from: saskganesh on September 02, 2009, 01:56:53 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on September 02, 2009, 01:53:35 PM
Quote from: crazy canuck on September 02, 2009, 01:50:46 PM
MB, are you angling for an asylum claim too?

yes. I want to live in Thunder Bay.

awesome. this can be yours for 30 grand:

AWESOME. I love the deck built onto the single wide.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Josephus

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 01:57:16 PM
Wait....People bitching about assylum usually = the right.
Isn't letting a white presumably English speaking guy into the country a lot better than letting a bunch of golly wogs (or whatever the kids call them these days) in?

Canada keeps the darkies out even if they have Canadian citizenship these days.
Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

saskganesh

Quote from: PRC on September 02, 2009, 01:58:46 PM

So Buttfuck nowhere then?  Thunder Bay sucks, especially if you're hitch-hiking.

I got a ride from a swiss punk rocker who had bought a cadillac in NYC and was driving coast to coast. we went to buy beer, and we showed our IDs. He had a passport. They asked "what's a passport?" and we told them "It's what you use to travel from country to country." "oh". I wasn't sure they believed us, about the country part, but we still got our lager.

For TB, Duluth is like a beacon of civilization.
humans were created in their own image

Valmy

Quote from: Josephus on September 02, 2009, 02:00:54 PM

Canada = The Hitler of the North?
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

Quote from: Valmy on September 02, 2009, 02:02:29 PM
Quote from: Josephus on September 02, 2009, 02:00:54 PM

Canada = The Hitler of the North?

They want my title.  :mad:
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 01:57:16 PM
Wait....People bitching about assylum usually = the right.
Isn't letting a white presumably English speaking guy into the country a lot better than letting a bunch of golly wogs (or whatever the kids call them these days) in?

It's the government of South Africa rather than Canadian citizens doing the bitching in this case.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Razgovory

Yeah, but they don't want any white people to escape.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Jaron

I'm glad we don't have any golly wogs in my country.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Josephus

Civis Romanus Sum<br /><br />"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we'll change the world." Jack Layton 1950-2011

Maximus

So Buttfuck nowhere then?  Thunder Bay sucks, especially if you're hitch-hiking.
A step up from Ohio

dps

Quote from: Maximus on September 02, 2009, 06:28:56 PM

A step up from Ohio

Heck, New Jersy's a step up from Ohio.

Neil

I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Zoupa

I've seen refugees from the US, from Saint-Vincent (caribbean), Mexico, Ireland.

I always wonder what the dudes from St-Vincent are fleeing from. The US ones all have Haitian names, I don't really get how they manage to claim refugee status while having US citizenship. Anyways. Our refugee system is highly retarded.

Barrister

Quote from: Zoupa on September 02, 2009, 09:49:33 PM
Our refugee system is highly retarded.

It makes me happy that non-right-wingers can see this. :yes:
Posts here are my own private opinions.  I do not speak for my employer.

Habsburg

I would expect to see much more of this in the next 5-10 years.  Not sure how much of a future whites have in Zuid Afrika?