News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Reality TV couple expects 19th child

Started by Syt, September 02, 2009, 12:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 10, 2009, 07:42:04 PM
Jeebus H. Christ. Rednecks claim that many exemptions (if they pay their taxes at all), and we wonder why Social Security is going to go broke less than 150 years after it was started. <_<

I'M NOT PAYING FOR THEIR FUCKING DIAPERS.

:huh:

Are you being ironic on purpose?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

He has a long established habit of stupidity.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 10, 2009, 07:44:42 PM
Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 10, 2009, 07:42:04 PM
Jeebus H. Christ. Rednecks claim that many exemptions (if they pay their taxes at all), and we wonder why Social Security is going to go broke less than 150 years after it was started. <_<

I'M NOT PAYING FOR THEIR FUCKING DIAPERS.

I have no idea.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

DontSayBanana

You do realize that even while unemployed, I'm still paying federal tax, right?
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 10, 2009, 08:06:52 PM

Do you assume that each of the 20 kids will have 20 of their own?
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Fireblade

Quote from: jimmy olsen on September 02, 2009, 10:41:03 AM
Quote from: Caliga on September 02, 2009, 07:59:32 AM
Quote from: KRonn on September 02, 2009, 07:58:47 AM
Reality couple?? Who the heck are these folks? First I've heard of them. Like that Gosselen couple, which I never heard of until they were in the news about their marriage breaking up. Is this what entertainment is now, so much of this reality stuff?
I didn't hear that they actually have a show.  They're a family of insanely religious nuts in Arkansas.  FB knows quite a bit about em IIRC.
Wasn't the Dad a state rep for a while as well?

Yeah, he was.

For those of you who don't follow Arkansas state politics, he was a far right-wing theocon representative from some hillbilly district deep in the Ozarks. Totally marginalized by the right-wing Democratic establishment. Anyway, he and his wife subscribe to some weird "Quiver Full" theology, in which they basically believe the only way to turn America into a "Christian Nation" is to pop out hordes of spawn and outbreed the godless heathens. If I remember correctly, he also runs his own church out of his house, a la Fred Phelps.

That's pretty much the basic gist of what this dude is about. I don't really care to follow him that much, because he's an embarrassment to my state and even further to the right than Hansie is. Hell, put it this way, in a state full of fundamentalist whackjobs, even we think Jim Bob is weird and too far out there.

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on September 10, 2009, 08:10:28 PM

Do you assume that each of the 20 kids will have 20 of their own?

Meaning they will also claim the exemptions and keep passing the buck until one of the scions of the line turns out sterile. :contract:

HONEY! Did you say to change Jermayne or Magika?
Experience bij!

Fireblade

Oh, I just checked up on a minor point. He's from the Fayetteville/Rogers/Springdale/Bentonville area (Walmart-Land), not  from some backwoods hillbilly area. God damn, I hate that area. It's like an anti-Little Rock. All hilly, lots of rich, white Republicans who hate Mexicans, and with a huge chip on their shoulder. Those are the ignorant fucks who give Arkansans a bad name. :bleeding:

He also tried to primary Tim Hutchinson in 2002 because he thought he was too liberal. :rolleyes:

jimmy olsen

But the problem with social security is that there are far more old people to pay out to and far too young people in the work force to pay in to the system. She's adding workers to the system.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Caliga

IIRC, these dudes aren't on welfare, so I have no problem with them popping out as many kids as they want to.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Fireblade

Quote from: Caliga on September 10, 2009, 08:32:23 PM
IIRC, these dudes aren't on welfare, so I have no problem with them popping out as many kids as they want to.

Nah, I think Jim Bob owns a bunch of land up there or something. He wouldn't be a Republican politician if he wasn't rich. :P

Caliga

:huh: Surely there are some poor Republicans in the South?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

FunkMonk

God bless these people. We'll catch up to the Chinese sooner than they think. :contract:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Fireblade

Quote from: Caliga on September 10, 2009, 08:35:29 PM
:huh: Surely there are some poor Republicans in the South?

Yeah. But they're poor white trash and don't run for office. They just scream at our Democratic senators and representatives about how Obama is a Muslim Nazi who's going to send old people to secret FEMA concentration camps. :P

Ed Anger

Quote"Quiver Full" theology, in which they basically believe the only way to turn America into a "Christian Nation" is to pop out hordes of spawn and outbreed the godless heathens.

hmmm. I need female volunteers.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive