Fashion designer Anand Jon alexander gets 59 years in jail for sexual assault

Started by Syt, September 01, 2009, 01:34:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Quote from: DontSayBanana on September 01, 2009, 11:29:36 PM
Quote from: Syt on September 01, 2009, 11:08:37 PM
[snip big-ass picture]

Yeah. About half of Europe; the beautiful part is that most of the countries with lower ages only have those ages included with a hell of a ton of caveats, mostly that it's only OK if the parents don't complain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ages_of_consent_in_Europe

Yeah, in Austria it's actually rather lenient, stating:
"if one of the partners is younger than 16 years of age and "not sufficiently mature to understand the significance of the act", then the act is punishable"
Which I guess means that the girl or guy didn't understand they could get pregnant or such. I never heard of anyone being prosecuted under this law, though. On the other hand, a public dating portal has plenty 14 year olds advertising their sexual preferences.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Tamas

Yeah it's 14 in Hungary, the funny thing is that gypsies manage to break even that since where old customs prevail, they don't really mind their daughters getting pregnant from age 12 onward.

Martinus

Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2009, 01:13:15 AM
In America Marty would drive around in van with darkened windows.

I would never drive a van. Do you take me for a prole? Eww.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on September 02, 2009, 01:59:26 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on September 02, 2009, 01:13:15 AM
In America Marty would drive around in van with darkened windows.

I would never drive a van. Do you take me for a prole? Eww.

Well you did live in a communist country.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points