Seven bodies and two critically injured victims were found in mobile home

Started by ulmont, September 01, 2009, 12:10:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ulmont

QuoteBRUNSWICK, Georgia - Two days after seven bodies and two critically injured victims — one of whom later died — were found in a mobile home in the southeastern state of Georgia, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering released their names.

In a statement, police identified the dead as: 44-year-old Russell D. Toler Sr.; 29-year-old Russell D. Toler Jr.; 22-year-old Chrissy Toler; 15-year-old Michelle Toler; 19-year-old Michael Toler; 40-year-old Brenda Gail Falagan; 46-year-old Guy Heinze Sr.; and 31-year-old Joseph West.

Police have been tight-lipped about the investigation and did not explain the relationship between the victims. Autopsies on the eight victims were completed Monday but police did not release the cause of death for any of the victims.

Authorities have said they have not arrested any suspects and they have no motive in the slayings.

911 call
On Monday, Chief Doering released the recording of the emergency call made by Guy Heinze Jr., who arrived early Saturday to find seven members of his family dead and two more clinging to life.

One of the survivors, 19-year-old Michael Toler, later died at a hospital, bringing the total dead to eight. The ninth victim remained in critical condition.

The tape provided a chilling glimpse of the gory scene.

"My dad's dead, my uncle's dead. There's like six. My whole family's dead!" Heinze said, struggling to describe the scene to a dispatcher after his neighbor called police and handed him the phone. "It looks like they've been beaten to death. I don't know what to do, man."

Moments later, the 22-year-old who is facing charges of lying to police and other counts went back inside and discovered his cousin Michael still breathing.

"Michael's alive, tell them to hurry!" Heinze yelled in the background as a maintenance man at the mobile home park stayed on the phone with the dispatcher. "He's beat up! His face is smashed in!"

Heinze is expected to make his first court appearance Wednesday. Doering has not called him a suspect and Heinze's lawyer said his client is very upset and denies any involvement in the killings.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32640388/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/#storyContinued

Caliga

Quote44-year-old Russell D. Toler Sr.; 29-year-old Russell D. Toler Jr.

:lol:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

KRonn

This is another nasty crime. The son is under arrest for it. Just nasty stuff.   :(

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

DGuller

Quote from: garbon on September 01, 2009, 01:15:17 PM
People die in a mobile home...this is news?
Don't you think that eight of them dying in a very short period of time is too much of a coincidence?

garbon

Quote from: DGuller on September 01, 2009, 01:26:11 PM
Don't you think that eight of them dying in a very short period of time is too much of a coincidence?

Laced cocaine? :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.