News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

NICE: I sold my former house to a pervert

Started by Caliga, August 28, 2009, 12:09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

No joke.  I sold my Mass. house to this douche.

Naked man found walking down Marlborough street

By Paul Crocetti/Daily News staff
The MetroWest Daily News
Posted Aug 21, 2009 @ 10:27 PM

MARLBOROUGH — Police say a Marlborough man walked naked down a downtown street early yesterday morning before officers caught up with him on Main Street.

Nicholas J. Reyes, 27, was arrested about 5 a.m. and charged with indecent exposure, police said.

Someone at the Frye Building on Lincoln Street told police that a man had left the rooming house naked and walked down the street, Lt. David Vaillancourt said.

Reyes walked down Mechanic Street to the intersection with Main Street when police found him, Vaillancourt said. A street sweeper was in the area at the time and cars were going by.

Reyes, of 43 Harrison Place, told police that he did not know why he was walking around naked. Reyes appeared to be sober at the time, Vaillancourt said.

Judge Jonathan Brant set bail at $500 at Reyes' arraignment in Marlborough District Court yesterday, according to court records. Reyes posted bail and is due back in court Sept. 28.

Paul Crocetti can be reached at 508-490-7453 or [email protected].
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Monoriu

But he could afford your former house at prices before the crash.  Should have a decent job, no?

grumbler

So the house was so soaked in perv vibrations that they proved contagious? :unsure:
The future is all around us, waiting, in moments of transition, to be born in moments of revelation. No one knows the shape of that future or where it will take us. We know only that it is always born in pain.   -G'Kar

Bayraktar!

Caliga

No, he's a self-employed bricklayer.  In fact he committed mortgage fraud in order to obtain my old house.  <_<

KRonn

Lol.. I saw this story on the local news this week.

Be glad that you weren't just looking for a room mate, and had this guy sign up. A woman I dated, years ago now, was looking for a room mate to share the apartment rent. One guy she turned down wound up being picked up for assault with a hatchet at a Boston park, or something like that.

Caliga

Quote from: grumbler on August 28, 2009, 12:14:31 PM
So the house was so soaked in perv vibrations that they proved contagious? :unsure:
What are you insinuating, sirrah‽

Monoriu

Quote from: Caliga on August 28, 2009, 12:14:46 PM
No, he's a self-employed bricklayer.  In fact he committed mortgage fraud in order to obtain my old house.  <_<

Are you the victim? :unsure:

Caliga

Quote from: KRonn on August 28, 2009, 12:15:38 PM

Be glad that you weren't just looking for a room mate, and had this guy sign up. A woman I dated, years ago now, was looking for a room mate to share the apartment rent. One guy she turned down wound up being picked up for assault with a hatchet at a Boston park, or something like that.
Awesome, did they interview Nick for it?

Caliga

Quote from: Monoriu on August 28, 2009, 12:17:06 PMAre you the victim? :unsure:
Indirectly. :ph34r:

I have posted about that in TBR and don't want to put more in the public forum.  It's not really hurting me to any extent though.

Viking

Quote1000 sq.ft. Ranch style house in walking distance from school with concrete basement, 3 acre yard and deaf neighbours for sale $450,000. Tel: 555-1234

well.. if you put this classified in the paper don't be surprised by the clientèle...
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Caliga

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Viking on August 28, 2009, 12:22:47 PM
Quote1000 sq.ft. Ranch style house in walking distance from school with concrete basement, 3 acre yard and deaf neighbours for sale $450,000. Tel: 555-1234

well.. if you put this classified in the paper don't be surprised by the clientèle...
:lmfao:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Monoriu

Moral of the story - you never know who is stalking you over the Internet.

garbon

Quote from: KRonn on August 28, 2009, 12:15:38 PM

Be glad that you weren't just looking for a room mate, and had this guy sign up.

:huh:

In SF, this wouldn't even make the news...although it make it onto someone's flickr account.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

Yeah, I'm surprised it made the news in Mass.

Though if it had happened in January I wouldn't be surprised at all :ph34r: