Sheilbh

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 25, 2009, 12:08:47 PM
Jim Traficant 2010  "Yeah, I'm in jail, but I'll telecommute!"
What a man:

I think it's something to do with the name.  Look at Tory MP Michael Fabricant:
Let's bomb Russia!

Weatherman

Quote from: Sheilbh on August 25, 2009, 11:09:24 AM
Similarly I think Chicagoans should always support the Daley family in their work :)

Fuck that.

Razgovory

Quote from: derspiess on August 25, 2009, 11:09:24 AM
I wish Rudy could by Ohio's governor :mellow:

How much does Ohio's governor cost?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Weatherman

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Faeelin on August 25, 2009, 11:12:20 AM
Fuck that. NJ's gonna have to plunder a neighboring state to pay its deficit, and have you seen Pennsylvania lately?
Prepare to be bored-ed. :pirate
Experience bij!

AnchorClanker

The final wisdom of life requires not the annulment of incongruity but the achievement of serenity within and above it.  - Reinhold Niebuhr

MadImmortalMan

Quote from: AnchorClanker on August 25, 2009, 01:05:51 PM
Rudy.  :bleeding:

His chances are looking good at the moment. The Blind Governor has some popularity issues. Rudy's just circling above waiting for the weak one to drop back.
"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

KRonn

Rudy cleaned up New York city, it'd be a wonder what he could do with the entire state!   :cool:

Berkut

Quote from: KRonn on August 25, 2009, 01:10:53 PM
Rudy cleaned up New York city, it'd be a wonder what he could do with the entire state!   :cool:

We don't need anyone to clean up New York, just need someone to figure out how to pay all the Strix's out there, without destroying the upstate economy even more than it already is - an almost certainly impossible task, and Patterson has found out.
"If you think this has a happy ending, then you haven't been paying attention."

select * from users where clue > 0
0 rows returned

DGuller

Quote from: MadImmortalMan on August 25, 2009, 01:09:56 PM
Quote from: AnchorClanker on August 25, 2009, 01:05:51 PM
Rudy.  :bleeding:

His chances are looking good at the moment. The Blind Governor has some popularity issues. Rudy's just circling above waiting for the weak one to drop back.
I wouldn't assume that Patterson would be up for re-election.

KRonn

Quote from: Berkut on August 25, 2009, 01:14:51 PM
Quote from: KRonn on August 25, 2009, 01:10:53 PM
Rudy cleaned up New York city, it'd be a wonder what he could do with the entire state!   :cool:

We don't need anyone to clean up New York, just need someone to figure out how to pay all the Strix's out there, without destroying the upstate economy even more than it already is - an almost certainly impossible task, and Patterson has found out.
When you guys have it all figured out, please tell your neighbors in Massachusetts how you did it.  We are also in serious need of fixing!

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 11:42:28 AM
I won't vote for Strickland again though.

<Ohio hijack in progress. Please return your seats to an upright position.>

Kasich :punk:
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Ed Anger

Quote from: derspiess on August 25, 2009, 02:47:41 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 11:42:28 AM
I won't vote for Strickland again though.

<Ohio hijack in progress. Please return your seats to an upright position.>

Kasich :punk:

If his campaign would stop spamming 2 of my email addresses, I'd be more supportive.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

derspiess

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 25, 2009, 02:56:50 PM
If his campaign would stop spamming 2 of my email addresses, I'd be more supportive.

So.... can we count on you to attend the "Live Interactive Webcast" tomorrow at 6:00pm, then?  :P
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Jaron

Did Patterson not see this coming?
Winner of THE grumbler point.