And we're back!

Main Menu

19 days

Started by Siege, August 24, 2009, 11:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

.....No.

Edit:  Too fast with that delete button aye timmeh?  :p
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

FunkMonk

My old unit is deploying soon as well. Maybe you guys will be neighbors like we were in 2007.

Good luck.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

FunkMonk

Quote from: Armyknife on August 25, 2009, 09:11:42 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on August 25, 2009, 09:07:01 PM
My old unit is deploying soon as well. Maybe you guys will be neighbors like we were in 2007.

Good luck.

Depends if Seigebreaker decides to invade Iran.  :P
One Jew.

One Decision.

No. Going. Back.
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

CountDeMoney

It would be more fun if Siegy would ventilate his head at home, where his wife can find his nude body in the bathroom with Zach and Cody blaring on the TV to muzzle the gunshot from the neighbors. 

Splatter patterns look much better on bathroom tile.  A study in contrasts, if you will.

Siege

Quote from: Armyknife on August 25, 2009, 09:11:42 PM
Quote from: FunkMonk on August 25, 2009, 09:07:01 PM

Good luck.

Depends if Seigebreaker decides to invade Iran.  :P

Are you kidding?

The might of The Islamic Republic can crush all their enemies like if we were mere bugs.
Look at how they defeated the mighty british navy a couple years back.
Iran is a Great Power and a Great Nation.
I shake with fear of just thinking of the possibility of facing their mighty warriors.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Siege

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 25, 2009, 10:23:31 PM
It would be more fun if Siegy would ventilate his head at home, where his wife can find his nude body in the bathroom with Zach and Cody blaring on the TV to muzzle the gunshot from the neighbors. 

Splatter patterns look much better on bathroom tile.  A study in contrasts, if you will.

I prefer the splatter patterns on the ground.
The way it creates little pools in the dirt its very artistic.
I remember one the reminded me of the Great Lakes.
In another ocassion, there was one exactly with the shape of the Dead Sea, with the Yarden river flowing into it and everything.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Zoupa

You're an idiot.

Try not to die though.

Syt

Siegebreaker in his own, custom made armor, three weeks from now in Iraq.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Lettow77

Try to stay safe, siege. I'd miss you.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

citizen k

QuoteFORT LEWIS -- Thousands of local families are saying goodbye to their loved ones as the 4th Stryker Brigade at Fort Lewis gets ready to head to Iraq.

They'll be joining thousands of other Fort Lewis units in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Stryker brigades are already over there, as is the First Corps headquarters. Never before have we seen this many troops gone all at one time.

The 4,000 soldiers of the 4th Stryker Brigade have been in hurry-up mode ever since last March when they got word the Commander in Chief wanted to push up their deployment by 10 months.

"The brigade is ready," said Brigade commander Col. John Norris. "We did a lot of training, we accomplished a lot, the attitude is incredibly high and we are ready to get after it."

The brigade had to step up its training to be ready to go, but was helped by the fact that more than half are veterans of Operation Iraqi Freedom.

"Well, it's the second time in," said Sgt. Damon Farmer. "It's a little more, I guess it's never comfortable, but I'm getting used to it."

His wife Melissa said she's slightly worried, but "a little more comfortable knowing what's going to happen this time."

What's going to happen this time is the 4th Stryker Brigade soldiers are going to act more in the role of instructors -- showing the Iraqi security forces how to maintain peace in the region.

"A lot of helping out and hopefully put the Iraqi security forces in charge and set them up for success," said Lt. David Clarke.

Never before has Ft Lewis seen this kind of involvement overseas. By the end of the summer, more than 17,000 troops will be in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The 4th Brigade soldiers are joining the soldiers of the 3rd Stryker Brigade and the First Corps headquarters group in Iraq, and the 5th Stryker brigade in Afghanistan, which just lost two of its soldiers to a roadside bomb.

But for now, the thoughts are on a successful tour of duty, with veterans from Korea and WW-II helping to send them off

Private 1st Class Justin Streng, front, holds the unit guidon for Company B, of the 1st Battalion, 38th Infantry Regiment, during a company photo shoot with servers from the local Hooters bar after a deployment ceremony at Fort Lewis, Wash. on Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009. The departure of 4th Brigade to Iraq means about 18,000 of Fort Lewis' 31,000 troops will be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan by this fall. Hooters is the company's community partner in the Brigade's Adopt a Company program.                                          (AP Photo/The News Tribune, Joe Barrentine)

Viking

Quote from: citizen k on August 26, 2009, 01:56:58 PM

Private 1st Class Justin Streng, front, holds the unit guidon for Company B, of the 1st Battalion, 38th Infantry Regiment, during a company photo shoot with servers from the local Hooters bar after a deployment ceremony at Fort Lewis, Wash. on Tuesday, Aug. 25, 2009. The departure of 4th Brigade to Iraq means about 18,000 of Fort Lewis' 31,000 troops will be deployed to Iraq or Afghanistan by this fall. Hooters is the company's community partner in the Brigade's Adopt a Company program.                                          (AP Photo/The News Tribune, Joe Barrentine)

Excellent choice I must say.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

KRonn

Good luck over there Siegy.