News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Jew] Need a thread for Jew news and topics.

Started by Martinus, August 24, 2009, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martinus

Ok, so now we have a thread about circumcision, a thread about an invasion of Jewish body snatchers and a thread about converting to Judaism.

Jew is the new gay.  <_<

We need a Jew thread.

Maximus

The closest thing to a Jewish version of you is Siege and he doesn't post that much about Judaism, comparatively speaking.

Jaron

I think Malthus would be a better fit.

You can't as much as say "I hate matzo" without him popping out of the woodwork to ask "Why do you hate Israel so much?"
Winner of THE grumbler point.

DisturbedPervert

Jew threads usually don't start out as Jew threads

Malthus

Quote from: Jaron on August 24, 2009, 03:37:52 PM

You can't as much as say "I hate matzo" without him popping out of the woodwork to ask "Why do you hate Israel so much?"

You never do explain why you hate Israel so much, either.  :P
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Valmy

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2009, 03:31:32 PM
Ok, so now we have a thread about circumcision

Only in backward sad lands like Poland is circumcision associated only with Judaism.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Martinus

Quote from: Valmy on August 24, 2009, 03:53:57 PM

Only in backward sad lands like Poland is circumcision associated only with Judaism.

If Madonna can be associated with [Gay] then circumcision can be associated with [Jew].

Malthus

And the "converting to Judaism" thread is now all about the Nicean Creed; and the "organ harvesting" thread is more about Israel than Jews.  :D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2009, 04:00:25 PM

If Madonna can be associated with [Gay] then circumcision can be associated with [Jew].

To bad you ain't a mod or you could enforce that fantasy.  Sorry Marty, you just revealed how backwards you are.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Malthus

Quote from: Martinus on August 24, 2009, 04:00:25 PM

What, you mean that Jew "Esther"?  :D

http://popdirt.com/madonna-call-me-esther/30123/

HVC

Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

garbon

:yes:
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Malthus

Quote from: garbon on August 24, 2009, 06:20:22 PM

:yes:

Hey, haven't you embarrased yourself with this topic before?  :huh:

garbon

Quote from: Malthus on August 24, 2009, 06:23:48 PM
Hey, haven't you embarrased yourself with this topic before?  :huh:

No, I wasn't embarrassed at all. Although I felt sad that you were so "un-self-aware."
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.