News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Jews steal arab organs!

Started by Razgovory, August 23, 2009, 07:50:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Quote from: Neil on August 23, 2009, 10:33:10 AM
Most Jews have already left Sweden anyways, what with their complicity in the Holocaust, and whatnot.

Actually, the jewish population has never been bigger, at around 18000.

Admiral Yi

Quote from: Slargos on August 23, 2009, 10:36:00 AM
Seriously, you retarded assfuckers.

During the mohammed-picture incident, you were all screaming about the need to defend freedom of speech.

Now you're asking the Swedish government to apologize for an article in a Swedish newspaper.

I lack the words to express how disgusted I am right now.
I don't think anyone has asked the Swedish government to apologize for anything.  I wouldn't mind seeing the government distance themselves from the article, something like it's a scurrilous, irresponsible and unfounded allegation.

The Momo cartoons were different because they were purely editorial.  If Aftonbladet had printed an editorial saying the Israeli occupation of the West Bank sucks ferociously it wouldn't have been worthy of comment.  This article wasn't an expression of opinion, it was a statement of fact.

Ape

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 23, 2009, 10:45:57 AM

I don't think anyone has asked the Swedish government to apologize for anything.  I wouldn't mind seeing the government distance themselves from the article, something like it's a scurrilous, irresponsible and unfounded allegation.

The Momo cartoons were different because they were purely editorial.  If Aftonbladet had printed an editorial saying the Israeli occupation of the West Bank sucks ferociously it wouldn't have been worthy of comment.  This article wasn't an expression of opinion, it was a statement of fact.
Eeeh it stated that Palestinians claim that the IDF sell organs of dead Palestinians, nothing else, and asked some pointed questions

Slargos

During the mohammed-picture incident, you were all screaming about the need to defend freedom of speech.

Now you're asking the Swedish government to apologize for an article in a Swedish newspaper.

Have you read the article? Unless you have, how can you state as fact what was stated as fact?

Ape

Quote from: Slargos on August 23, 2009, 10:56:15 AM

Have you read the article? Unless you have, how can you state as fact what was stated as fact?
Yes I have read the article in Swedish, obviously something must have gone missing in the translation into English.

The Author never stated that the IDF actually sold organs from dead Palestinians. He only stated that Palestinians claim that the IDF do this.

He then asked some pointed questions in regard to the IDF's policy of performing what the Author considered unecessary autopsies on Palestinians that had obviously been shot.

Slargos

Quote from: Ape on August 23, 2009, 11:02:45 AM

Yes I have read the article in Swedish, obviously something must have gone missing in the translation into English.

The Author never stated that the IDF actually sold organs from dead Palestinians. He only stated that Palestinians claim that the IDF do this.

He then asked some pointed questions in regard to the IDF's policy of performing what the Author considered unecessary autopsies on Palestinians that had obviously been shot.

I was asking Yi, not Yu.  ;)

Frankly, I don't believe there's much merit to the allegations, even with the recent episode of jewish black marketeering of organs in New York.

Ape

Quote from: Slargos on August 23, 2009, 11:10:17 AM

I was asking Yi, not Yu.  ;)

Frankly, I don't believe there's much merit to the allegations, even with the recent episode of jewish black marketeering of organs in New York.

Sorry misstook yu for Yi  :blush: but then again aren't we all just aspects of Yi?

Siege

Wow, another long running arab conspiracy theory makes headlines in sweden.

They are at least 20 years too late.

The arabs have believed for decades that Teh Eviel Zionist Entety harvest organs from the palestinians.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Slargos on August 23, 2009, 11:10:17 AM
Quote from: Ape on August 23, 2009, 11:02:45 AM

:yeahright:
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

PDH

Yeah, that was mob marketing, not simply jewish.
I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Slargos

Quote from: PDH on August 23, 2009, 11:24:26 AM
Yeah, that was mob marketing, not simply jewish.

No argument here.

The article, however, drew parallels to the recent case to support the foundation of suspicion, and I noted that even so, I don't believe there is any truth to it.

Neil

Who is doing that?

It seems to me that everyone is mocking Sweden over its moral cowardice.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Viking

First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Viking

Having read the article. It is bad journalism. The Swedish Officials were completely correct in refusing to condemn the article or attempt to censor it.

The article however is full of unverified accusations and unchecked "facts". It links the Jewish Mobsters in New Jersey who were illegally selling transplant organs with a Jewish Taboo against organ donation which lead to transplant tourism with a Palestinian dead kid. Then it describes the killing of the Palestinian dead kid as a murder, phrasing it in a manner of how it could have happened. At best it is hideously bad journalism, at worst it is blood libel.

Israel comes badly out of this by calling on Sweden to condemn and by going after the "journalist" in question and the newspaper he was published in.   
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

The Brain

1. Aftonbladet was once a respected paper. This was 170 years ago.

2. The article is sensationalist and many claims are not supported by named credible sources. However regarding the organ harvesting itself the article only asks questions, it doesn't state that it is true.

3. Points 1 and 2 are irrelevant. By demanding that the Swedish government should "do somefink" over an article that is clearly within the freedom of the press the Israeli government put themselves on the same level as the Arab governments. Shrill official demands for government control of the press doesn't endear Israel to the reasonable public. You want to be Arabs? Fine, be fucking Arabs then. Forget that we thought higher of you. There's a great number of reasons why the Swedish government shoudn't review articles in the press that have nothing at all to do with it. One of them is that if the government had to actively denounce articles or be assumed to support their views the government wouldn't have time to do actual work.

When I researched this post I saw that godhatessweden.com has cleaned up a lot of their more outrageous shit. Boring.  :(
Women want me. Men want to be with me.