News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Scotland released Pan Am 103 bomber

Started by Weatherman, August 20, 2009, 12:53:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weatherman

QuoteMOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – The release from prison Thursday of the only person ever convicted in the 1988 bombing that killed 270 people aboard a Pan Am flight over Lockerbie, Scotland angered and outraged victims' relatives, who said they were left feeling wronged again.

Abdel Baset al-Megrahi was released Thursday after serving eight years of a life sentence in a Scottish prison. Scottish officials said the former Libyan intelligence officer's prostate cancer was advancing and that they were bound by Scottish values to release him. He was recently given only months to live.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090820/ap_on_re_us/us_us_lockerbie_families

Pathetic.

Valmy

QuoteScottish officials said the former Libyan intelligence officer's prostate cancer was advancing and that they were bound by Scottish values to release him.

Scottish values do not include justice it seems.

What is so horribly wrong about him dying in a prison hospital?  Tons of convicts do.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Ed Anger

QuoteScottish values

Haggis, deep fried Mars bars and being a tightwad?
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Valmy on August 20, 2009, 12:56:56 PM
QuoteScottish officials said the former Libyan intelligence officer's prostate cancer was advancing and that they were bound by Scottish values to release him.

Scottish values do not include justice it seems.

What is so horribly wrong about him dying in a prison hospital?  Tons of convicts do.
Scottish values = support for terrorists.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Weatherman on August 20, 2009, 12:53:40 PM
QuoteMOUNT LAUREL, N.J. – The release from prison Thursday of the only person ever convicted in the 1988 bombing that killed 270 people aboard a Pan Am flight over Lockerbie, Scotland angered and outraged victims' relatives, who said they were left feeling wronged again.

Abdel Baset al-Megrahi was released Thursday after serving eight years of a life sentence in a Scottish prison. Scottish officials said the former Libyan intelligence officer's prostate cancer was advancing and that they were bound by Scottish values to release him. He was recently given only months to live.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090820/ap_on_re_us/us_us_lockerbie_families

Pathetic.
Sickening.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Zanza

Good. Showing compassion to a deadly ill man is what any good Christian or Humanist should do.

Admiral Yi

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Zanza on August 20, 2009, 01:02:36 PM
Good. Showing compassion to a deadly ill man is what any good Christian or Humanist should do.
Secular humanists' secret war against America continues.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Ed Anger

Ed Anger

Valmy

Quote from: Zanza on August 20, 2009, 01:02:36 PM

It must be the Texan in me but my immediate reaction to convicted murderers is wanting a hanging Judge Roy Bean style. :blush:
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Jaron

Winner of THE grumbler point.