Main Menu

Hit them hard, hit them often

Started by viper37, August 18, 2009, 12:59:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 19, 2009, 06:38:24 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 19, 2009, 06:37:11 AM
Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 19, 2009, 06:25:19 AM
When ObamaCare is passed zombies will be given more rights than living people.

Zombies will sit on death panels, mandate abortions, and give health insurance to immigrants.
Indeed.  The death panels to process the elderly adn genetetically unfit be the first step on the way to Zombie feeding stations, which will be supervised by liberals.

We can use Zombies to push turbines creating energy.  Since Zombies don't breath there will be no CO2!
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Savonarola

Quote from: Razgovory on August 19, 2009, 06:47:04 AM
We can use Zombies to push turbines creating energy.  Since Zombies don't breath there will be no CO2!

Bela Lugosi tried that in the classic film "White Zombie."  It didn't work because he was cursed by his own hubris and true love triumphed over his evil machinations.  It's sad to watch the same fate unfold for Barack.   :(
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Savonarola on August 19, 2009, 08:26:44 AM
Quote from: Razgovory on August 19, 2009, 06:47:04 AM

Bela Lugosi tried that in the classic film "White Zombie."  It didn't work because he was cursed by his own hubris and true love triumphed over his evil machinations.  It's sad to watch the same fate unfold for Barack.   :(
Sympathy for liberals is a sign of anti-Americanism.
PDH!