News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

I hate summer!

Started by Grallon, August 17, 2009, 08:25:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grallon

It's somewhere around 40-42 degree C in my flat and I'm fucking melting!   Gods below do I hate summer and heat and humidity!  I can't wait for september to roll in!

We were free of this debilitating heat until a week ago... Seem like summers are beginning inaugust these days.  :bleeding:

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Ancient Demon

Quote from: Grallon on August 17, 2009, 08:25:39 PM
It's somewhere around 40-42 degree C in my flat and I'm fucking melting!   Gods below do I hate summer and heat and humidity!  I can't wait for september to roll in!

We were free of this debilitating heat until a week ago... Seem like summers are beginning inaugust these days.  :bleeding:

G.
Just turn on the air conditioning. :)
Ancient Demon, formerly known as Zagys.

Darth Wagtaros

I wasn't happy with the damp, but not needing to pay a fortune in AC bills made June and July kinda nice.
PDH!

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grallon

Quote from: Ancient Demon on August 17, 2009, 08:27:22 PM

Just turn on the air conditioning. :)

Would I even complain if I *had* air conditioning?  :rolleyes:

Who the fuck are you anyway!?

G.
"Clearly, a civilization that feels guilty for everything it is and does will lack the energy and conviction to defend itself."

~Jean-François Revel

Darth Wagtaros

PDH!

Caliga

-_-

Down here it's illegal to provide rental housing without air conditioning.  I of course have it in my house.
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Darth Wagtaros

Gonna be in the high 90s today and tomorrow.  I got home one night last week, on a not particularly hot day, and my apartment was 88 degrees.  This place turns into an oven on days like this.  I'll have to run the fucking AC all day to keep it from melting the TV.
PDH!

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 18, 2009, 06:18:37 AM
Just go to the Mall. :rolleyes:

During back to school sales, that is a fate worse than death.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Grey Fox

Quote from: Ed Anger on August 18, 2009, 06:24:51 AM

For Grallon? I am not sure.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Vince

Quote from: Caliga on August 18, 2009, 05:18:57 AM
-_-

Down here it's illegal to provide rental housing without air conditioning.  I of course have it in my house.

My apartment has nothing but jalousie windows.  You can't fit an A/C in those.   :(

Lettow77

Y'all are all soft. I was out playing in the woods for hours in 100+ degree heat. Its just a Southern thing, this heat.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Ed Anger

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 18, 2009, 06:27:19 AM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 18, 2009, 06:24:51 AM

For Grallon? I am not sure.

Sure, looking at mall ass (female in my case) might be fun for a bit, but dealing with the roving packs of teenagers tests my temper.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Lettow77 on August 18, 2009, 06:32:28 AM
Y'all are all soft. I was out playing in the woods for hours in 100+ degree heat. Its just a Southern thing, this heat.
I disagree.
PDH!