News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Back from the cruise.

Started by Siege, August 16, 2009, 02:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Siege

Well, we got back here to Miami after a 7 days cruise through the caribbean. The ship was the Carnival Valor, the stops were Cayman Islands, Roatan, Belize, and Cozumel. The ship was amazing, an endless party, Cayman Islands were great, my wife spent so much money shopping I almost got an stroke. We took a tour in a submarine to see the bottom of the sea. Roatan was great also. The beach was amazing, and I went snorkling alone, because my wife doesn't know how to swim. In Belize we took the tour to Ata-hun, or something like that, a Mayan city ruins. Pretty impressive, and I even got to climb to the top of one of the pyramids. And finally Cozumel, Mexico, which was a great beach, if you are not bothered by the inferior mexican hospitality and general subpar treatment of tourists. At least they didn't steal my sunglasses this time.

Negative: the bill got up to 4 grands. 2100 for the cruise, room with balcony, 500 for the tours, 600 for booze, and 800 my wife spent buying shit we don't need and gifts for the family. Plus a few bucks in tips.

All in all, it was absolutely great, and we will definitively go cruising again.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Admiral Yi

Good for you Seeb.  Hope you got some quality humping.

Pick up a copy of Generation Kill.  It's funny as hell.

Queequeg

Quote from: Admiral Yi on August 16, 2009, 02:52:34 PM
Good for you Seeb.  Hope you got some quality humping.

Pick up a copy of Generation Kill.  It's funny as hell.
QuoteLance Corporal Harold James Trombley: Hey Person, didn't your mom put your picture up on the Wal-mart Wall Of Heroes?
Corporal Josh Ray Person: Yep. My grandma did when I went to Afghanistan. I'm on the Nevada, Missouri Wal-mart Wall Of Heroes. I even got my dress blues on.
Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: If my mother ever distributed my likeness without written authorization, I would disown her.
Corporal Josh Ray Person: Technically speaking, Brad, but... didn't your biological parents disown you when they put you up for adoption?
Sergeant Brad 'Iceman' Colbert: Point, Ray. I was one of those unfortunates adopted by upper middle-class professionals and nurtured in an environment of learning, art and a socio-religious culture steeped in more than 2000 years of Talmudic tradition. Not everyone is lucky enough to have been raised in a whiskey tango trailer park by a bow-legged female whose sole qualification for motherhood is a womb that happened to catch a sperm of a passing truck driver.
Corporal Josh Ray Person: At least my mom took me to NASCAR!
Lance Corporal Harold James Trombley: ...Your dad's a truck driver?
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

CountDeMoney

Shame nobody pushed you over the side in your wheelchair.

Caliga

:lol:

Seriously glad you had a good time.  :cool:
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Alcibiades

Nice, I'll have to do this some time.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Admiral Yi

Alcibiades

Was pretty great, horrible weather though, go figure.  Rained 3 of the 4 days, how does that happen?
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

Jaron

How DARE you desecrate one of my peoples holiest places?

These are places of worship, not some jungle gym for some neanderthal pedophile Jew to climb up on like a common Bonobo.

Asshole.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Grey Fox

Welcome back Siegy.

btw on Cozumel, it's not because you're a tourists, it's because your American.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Monoriu

Habbaku

Quote from: Monoriu on August 16, 2009, 11:19:02 PM
US$4,000?
:weep:

If you worked in the Western World, you could afford that too.
The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien

Viking

http://disneycruise.disney.go.com/

I didn't find a cruise with Miley Cyrus performing though, so sorry dude.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Caliga

Quote600 for booze
btw you have a drinking problem. :)
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points