News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Jew] Need a thread for Jew news and topics.

Started by Martinus, August 24, 2009, 03:31:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaron

A better question would be - can anyone find a post by Malthus being unsupportive of Israel?

From reading his posts, I would imagine that no matter what Israel might do, Malthus would support them.

They could fire rockets into Palestinian nurseries, and he'd find some angle. Remember people: Not only is he a amoral Jew, but he's a lawyer.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Siege

Quote from: Jaron on August 26, 2009, 09:29:06 PM
A better question would be - can anyone find a post by Malthus being unsupportive of Israel?

From reading his posts, I would imagine that no matter what Israel might do, Malthus would support them.

They could fire rockets into Palestinian nurseries, and he'd find some angle. Remember people: Not only is he a amoral Jew, but he's a lawyer.

On the contrary.

Even I have to walk a fine line to maintain Malthus' support.
The reason why Malthus have such a great influence on me is because he wouldn't take my shit, and call me out whenever I try to push my own personal agenda.

If anything, he keeps my feet on the ground.

"All men are created equal, then some become infantry."

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."

"Laissez faire et laissez passer, le monde va de lui même!"

Jaron

Quote from: Siege on August 26, 2009, 09:39:47 PM

On the contrary.

The reason why Malthus have such a great influence on me is because he wouldn't take my shit, and call me out whenever I try to push my own personal agenda.

Hook nose.

Siege

Quote from: Jaron on August 26, 2009, 09:41:02 PM

On the contrary.

Hook nose.

I got no hook on my nose.
However, my dick...

derspiess

Shouldn't you be throwing balls of dough into a tortilla machine, Paco?
"If you can play a guitar and harmonica at the same time, like Bob Dylan or Neil Young, you're a genius. But make that extra bit of effort and strap some cymbals to your knees, suddenly people want to get the hell away from you."  --Rich Hall

Siege

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jaron

Quote from: derspiess on August 26, 2009, 10:10:16 PM

Shouldn't you be throwing balls of dough into a tortilla machine, Paco?

I'll put your face through a tortilla machine if you don't STFU, hillbilly.

Martinus

Quote from: Siege on August 26, 2009, 09:56:42 PM
Quote from: Jaron on August 26, 2009, 09:41:02 PM

On the contrary.

Hook nose.

I got no hook on my nose.
However, my dick...

Ewww. No bigger turn-off than a hooked dick. :s

Queequeg

Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 25, 2009, 10:27:16 AM
Quote from: Fireblade on August 25, 2009, 12:59:36 AM
1919 Chateau Lafitte.

so-so vintage, forward, no longer drinkable.
So-so?  It is fairly famous for being one of the best in the world.  Even I've heard of it, though come to think of it that only speaks to its reputation among the non-oenophiles.
Quote from: PDH on April 25, 2009, 05:58:55 PM
"Dysthymia?  Did they get some student from the University of Chicago with a hard-on for ancient Bactrian cities to name this?  I feel cheated."

Jos Theelen

I remember him once critisizing the settlements politics of te Israelian government.

Malthus

Heh, I'm quite critical of the settlements policy of Israel, and I think that the Israeli govt's  pandering to the extreme religious minority is totally retarded; I've said so numerous times. So that shit won't stick.

QuoteRemember people: Not only is he a amoral Jew, but he's a lawyer.

I'm White, male and a hetero breeder, too. Don't forget that the other side of my ancestry derives from the Anglo establishment.

I have the full deck of unearned privileges. :D

The one thing I have never done is hire some latino domestic servants. They come cheap but I've heard they don't give good value.  :(
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

The Minsky Moment

Quote from: Queequeg on August 27, 2009, 12:52:23 AM
Quote from: The Minsky Moment on August 25, 2009, 10:27:16 AM
Quote from: Fireblade on August 25, 2009, 12:59:36 AM
1919 Chateau Lafitte.

so-so vintage, forward, no longer drinkable.
So-so?  It is fairly famous for being one of the best in the world.  Even I've heard of it, though come to think of it that only speaks to its reputation among the non-oenophiles.

The 1919 is not famous.  Try 1929 or 1945.
The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.
--Joan Robinson