Man jumps in river to escape Wife's nagging

Started by Vince, August 13, 2009, 01:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Valmy

Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

charliebear

Quote from: Valmy on August 14, 2009, 09:56:23 AM
Quote from: charliebear on August 14, 2009, 09:52:04 AM
Does the wife give nagging lessons?  I'll sign up.

Why do you want to kill us? :(

It seems like a good skill to have, just in case.

HVC

Quote from: charliebear on August 14, 2009, 10:05:37 AM

Keep in mind sometimes ity backfires and it's the wife taht gets thrown out the window. Just sayin' :whistle:
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on August 14, 2009, 10:10:57 AM
]Keep in mind sometimes ity backfires and it's the wife taht gets thrown out the window. Just sayin' :whistle:

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

HVC

I'm at work so i can't see your pic(?) but i must say your avatar discription wounds me :( :D
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Valmy

Your domestic abuse pics have to be the most offensive thing I have ever seen on the internet.  That is most impressive.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Ed Anger

Quote from: HVC on August 14, 2009, 10:16:38 AM
I'm at work so i can't see your pic(?) but i must say your avatar discription wounds me :( :D

:lol:

it's temporary until I find a funny avatar.

DGuller

Quote from: sbr on August 14, 2009, 08:53:48 AM
I don't remember if I posted this there before or not

QuoteRussian man survives five storey fall - twice

A Russian man survived after downing three bottles of vodka and leaping from a fifth floor balcony - twice.

Alexei Roskov says he jumped the second time because he couldn't take his wife's nagging about the first time.

Wife Yekaterina had watched in horror as her drunken hubsand opened the kitchen window of their Moscow apartment, and hurled himself out.

Astonishingly Mr Roskov, 22, survived and managed to stagger back upstairs with barely a scratch after the 50ft fall.

But while his wife called for an ambulance and began to scold him, he jumped again.

Amazed medics treated Mr Roskov for minor cuts and bruises before releasing him.

Mr Roskov says he is now teetotal after giving up drinking, and added: "Now I can say just one thing - I was very lucky.

"I have no idea why I jumped the first time but when I came back up and I heard my wife screaming angrily at me I thought it was best if I left the room again - out of the window."
What's even more miraculous is that he did not die from alcohol poisoning.

Valmy

Quote from: charliebear on August 14, 2009, 10:05:37 AM

All you have to do is carefully remember all his faults and then critisize them all at once and use lots of examples.  That tends to emasculate and crush his ego and make him want to shoot himself than endure any more of your vicious soul killing assault.

charliebear

Quote from: Valmy on August 14, 2009, 10:25:58 AM

All you have to do is carefully remember all his faults and then critisize them all at once and use lots of examples.  That tends to emasculate and crush his ego and make him want to shoot himself than endure any more of your vicious soul killing assault.

Really?  You think that works better?  I'll use nagging for a week, and then use your method for a week and compare.  Will keep you posted.

saskganesh

better: blame him for things that are not his fault, and use his personal failings as reasons.

"this computer does not work. I told you not the play so much WOW."
"I ruined dinner; this is because you never show appreciation."
"I maxed my credit card; you don't make enough money. how come you never get promoted? stop playing WOW and listen to me for once!"
humans were created in their own image

charliebear

Oh!  I need to write these things down.  You gentlemen are giving me a wealth of information.  Thank you.

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

I want my mother fucking points!

Ed Anger