News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

[Eve Online] Anyone want to do some mining?

Started by Berkut, August 12, 2009, 11:00:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alcibiades

Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

MadBurgerMaker

Cecil

Its always been in Amarr. As long as you dont use any offensive modules on them or use them in any PvP manner the few remaining capitals are permited to remain in high sec.

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Cecil on March 07, 2010, 03:39:05 AM
Its always been in Amarr. As long as you dont use any offensive modules on them or use them in any PvP manner the few remaining capitals are permited to remain in high sec.

They moved the highsec capitals out of there at one point, including Chribba's.   I'm positive about that.  There was a dorky thread to get it returned, and I guess CCP caved and put it back.  I never really followed up on it, but Alcis got it covered.

Edit:  Oh yeah there it is:

Quotereetings everyone,

About those capital ships in high sec...

First, I'd like to apologize for this whole debacle. The simple truth is that our policies on capitals in high sec were not all that clear internally as well as officially. In hindsight, we should have given the matter more thought and discussion before acting, a valuable lesson to learn and we'll remember it in the future. The general idea was that no capitals should be allowed in high sec and then we had some vague un-official guidelines on ships built before changes and whatnot. Those rules were never really actually set in stone and hence the situation we face now.

This is an excellent opportunity to change all that. We have therefore decided to set the following rules for capitals in high sec:

1. Capital ships may under no circumstances be used for aggression.

2. If at war, or with war declaration pending, you may not take your capital ship out of station.

3. You may not use your capital ship's attributes to gain any sort of advantage over other players while in high security space.

4. Breach any of the above and receive 2 weeks ban and off to low sec with your capital.

Along with those brand new actual rules, we will move Chribba's Veldnaught back to Amarr, and will also move any other capital ship, by request, that was built in high sec before these changes were introduced. Anyone who had a viable high sec capital moved and wants it back should petition and we will take care of it as soon as possible.

With actual official rules on capitals in high sec, we should be able to make things work without further issues. We will be diligent about enforcing the new rules and anyone found in breach of them will have the offending capital ship moved out of high sec without advance notice, reversal or reimbursement. A two-week ban will also be imposed on the owner.

Thank you for your feedback, patience and understanding.

:rolleyes:  http://www.eveonline.com/ingameboard.asp?a=topic&threadID=856260&page=30#888

CountDeMoney

That's what happens when you allow Euros to run MMORPGS.  It's like a digital United Nations, only softer.

CountDeMoney

I dunno...every time I log on to play, I wind up logging off.  Just no drive to play.  Am I: EVEd out?

Alcibiades

put the long skills on :(

....and gimme your freighter kthx
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

CountDeMoney

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 07, 2010, 01:41:33 PM
put the long skills on :(

....and gimme your freighter kthx

I am.  Thinking about getting him to cap pilot status, then selling them both.

And no, you can't have it.  :P

Alcibiades

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 05, 2010, 12:05:41 AMI, for one, am intrigued by the notion that small towers are only around ~70-80million isk per month.  Anyone who's run a POS (vM has, Berkut might have), is this accurate, or are they factoring in something that they've already got covered, etc?  The Gallente number is way too small, looks like a typo, considering the number below for one that is in a system with friendly sov.

Based on my POS spreadsheet, Caldari towers in highsec cost the following:

Small - 73k per hour (50m per month)
Medium - 133k per hour (90m per month)
Large - 254k per hour (171m per month)

My market rates for fuel are old, though, and don't account for needing to keep strontium stocked.

Alcibiades

Who are you again?  :P

Edit: Vm I assume?  Haven't heard from you in game in a long time

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: Alcibiades on March 07, 2010, 10:48:28 PM
Who are you again?  :P

Edit: Vm I assume?  Haven't heard from you in game in a long time

Yes, and I haven't done anything substantial in months.  I'm starting to get the bug again, though.

Alcibiades

Nice, anything in mind?  Need a partner in crime let me know, looking for something to do to maintain my interest...

MadBurgerMaker

Quote from: Baron von Schtinkenbutt on March 07, 2010, 10:47:21 PM
Based on my POS spreadsheet, Caldari towers in highsec cost the following:

Small - 73k per hour (50m per month)
Medium - 133k per hour (90m per month)
Large - 254k per hour (171m per month)

My market rates for fuel are old, though, and don't account for needing to keep strontium stocked.

What did you use your POS(es?) for anyway?  Was it worth it, whatever it was?

I've asked you this before, I think.

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote from: MadBurgerMaker on March 08, 2010, 09:18:16 AM
What did you use your POS(es?) for anyway?  Was it worth it, whatever it was?

I've asked you this before, I think.

I was going to use a small tower to run a couple labs for myself, but I got distracted from the game enough after I sunk the tower that it ended up not making me anything.  I still have the tower there, though, and if I feel like it I'll sink the lab again and give it another go.