News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

The Giant Isopod

Started by FunkMonk, March 22, 2009, 10:01:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Wagtaros

Aren't those also called sea cockroaches?
PDH!

FunkMonk

Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 09:12:45 AM
Oh man, that's horrifying.  :D
I knew you would approve.  ;D
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

Malthus

Quote from: FunkMonk on March 23, 2009, 11:49:04 AM
Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 09:12:45 AM
Oh man, that's horrifying.  :D
I knew you would approve.  ;D

Yup.  :)

It looks an awful lot like a trilobite, though I don't suppose it is related. Also a bit like a horseshoe crab.
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Saladin

Kill them! Kill them all!!!!!!!!

The Brain

Quote from: Saladin on March 23, 2009, 01:55:35 PM
Kill them! Kill them all!!!!!!!!

The gay threads are over there.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

HVC

i think it looks kind of cute. get a lttiel bell collar around it and it'd make a lovely pet :P
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on March 23, 2009, 01:59:02 PM
i think it looks kind of cute. get a lttiel bell collar around it and it'd make a lovely pet :P

That's what they all say ... before it grabs their faces and begins to feast.  ;D
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

HVC

Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 02:12:51 PM

That's what they all say ... before it grabs their faces and begins to feast.  ;D
As a canadian i can easily find a goalie mask to protect myself from the son of Chutelo (sp). Besides, as a cat owner, you should be aware if for watever reason you die in your home your cat will eat you. It's what they do lol
Being lazy is bad; unless you still get what you want, then it's called "patience".
Hubris must be punished. Severely.

Lucidor

???

That one is too big.

Malthus

Quote from: Lucidor on March 23, 2009, 02:42:26 PM
???

That one is too big.

Well, I think they should call it "the Tiny Isopod", just to horrify people *more*.  ;D

Malthus

Quote from: HVC on March 23, 2009, 02:25:29 PM
Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 02:12:51 PM

As a canadian i can easily find a goalie mask to protect myself from the son of Chutelo (sp). Besides, as a cat owner, you should be aware if for watever reason you die in your home your cat will eat you. It's what they do lol

Hey, at least the cats wait for you to die first. I wouldn't trust that thing to be so patient.  :D

Edit: in this pic it does sort of look cuddlesome:

Lucidor

Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 02:49:42 PMWell, I think they should call it "the Tiny Isopod", just to horrify people *more*.  ;D
They could call it by it's true name, "Tiny Great Old One" and I'd still run from it, lest they'd invade my dreams and show me sights no man was meant to see, dreaming cities etc.

The Brain

I thought this thread was another BB/Mart gayfest.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

fhdz

Quote from: Malthus on March 23, 2009, 02:49:42 PM
Well, I think they should call it "the Tiny Isopod", just to horrify people *more*.  ;D

:D "Yep, this is one of the small ones right here.  You should see Momma!"
and the horse you rode in on

lustindarkness

If they could survive in an aquarium...
Grand Duke of Lurkdom