News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

What's the ugliest animal?

Started by Lucidor, August 08, 2009, 05:28:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slargos

Trick question, obviously.

No other animal can compare to Man when it comes to reaching the full potential of offensive filth.

PDH

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
-Umberto Eco

-------
"I'm pretty sure my level of depression has nothing to do with how much of a fucking asshole you are."

-CdM

Ed Anger

Tara Reid, that english singing chick(not the Boyle woman) and Madonna's current lich king look.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

sbr

The Brain

What the fuck kind of question is this?
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Eddie Teach

Odd list, included several arthropods but no insects.

The sloth was actually kinda cute.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

The Brain

Several posters failed to grasp that the thread is about animals and not humans. God they're stupid.

DisturbedPervert

The ugliest animal is the Narwhal.  God damn I fucking hate those things.  I think I just puked on my keyboard.

The Brain

Korea

I think the Aye Aye is really cute. :wub:
I want my mother fucking points!

Korea

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 09, 2009, 04:58:39 AM
Odd list, included several arthropods but no insects.

The sloth was actually kinda cute.

I agree. I actually don't even know why they put the sloth on the list.  :huh:

Korea

Quote from: DisturbedPervert on August 09, 2009, 05:24:14 AM
The ugliest animal is the Narwhal.  God damn I fucking hate those things.  I think I just puked on my keyboard.

:w00t:
They look like ocean unicorns!

Razgovory

Quote from: The Brain on August 09, 2009, 05:00:26 AM
Several posters failed to grasp that the thread is about animals and not humans. God they're stupid.

Jaron is a type of animal.  Oxnardus Trollorum
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017