News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

We are all going to DIE.

Started by Ed Anger, August 08, 2009, 03:29:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ed Anger

'We', as in America, since the rest of you dirty,smelly fucks don't count. You smell like feet.

http://www.slate.com/id/2223285/sidebar/2223286/

Personally, I blame the gays.

Quote35. Gay Marriage: As the institution spreads across the country, splinter groups bemoan the practice and agitate to form their own, heterosexual-only state.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

The Brain

Why not, it's about states' rights.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

DontSayBanana

:yeahright: The article puts Al-Qaeda obtaining nukes as less likely than Russia "hitting the button." Somehow, I'd be more concerned about the drive of Al-Qaeda operatives than former Soviet power figures with chips on their shoulder.
Experience bij!

garbon

Quote from: DontSayBanana on August 09, 2009, 08:45:35 PM
:yeahright: The article puts Al-Qaeda obtaining nukes as less likely than Russia "hitting the button." Somehow, I'd be more concerned about the drive of Al-Qaeda operatives than former Soviet power figures with chips on their shoulder.

Umm...I don't think that list is order.
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

garbon

"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Valmy

Quote from: Grey Fox on August 09, 2009, 09:10:21 PM
Yes! I'll survive.

QuoteCanada Fails: Climate change is more extreme in northern latitudes, and Canadians try to stream south into the United States, destabilizing the entire continent.

Fucking Canadians will destroy us all!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Baron von Schtinkenbutt

Quote140. Rods From God: America's enemies besiege the United States with bundled tungsten rods dropped from outer space—weapons of the future described by Popular Science as "space-launched darts that strike like meteors." Some critics argue that the rods would vaporize before they hit the ground. Nevertheless, Rods From God were mentioned in a 2003 Air Force document that details potential new space weaponry.

This would be my choice, if I were a Bond supervillan.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: vonmoltke on August 09, 2009, 11:53:35 PM
Quote140. Rods From God: America's enemies besiege the United States with bundled tungsten rods dropped from outer space—weapons of the future described by Popular Science as "space-launched darts that strike like meteors." Some critics argue that the rods would vaporize before they hit the ground. Nevertheless, Rods From God were mentioned in a 2003 Air Force document that details potential new space weaponry.

This would be my choice, if I were a Bond supervillan.
Not nearly elaborate enough.  Throw in knocking over a banana republic to seize control of a mine that would produce the silver you needed to buy the tungsten and you would be more on track.
PDH!