No
5 (31.3%)
Other (?)
5 (31.3%)
I don't do Jaron options.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 16

Caliga

I have an eye doctor appointment next Wednesday and have been thinking about getting transition lenses so I don't always need to carry two pairs of glasses around.  If I get transitions, I'll probably leave my old prescription sunglasses on the boat.

My dad had transition lenses in the 80s and they always seemed to 'turn on' at weird times, and he found them annoying and eventually ditched them.  I wonder if they've been improved since then?
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Admiral Yi

You'll get freaked out and fall over if you look down at the ground suddenly.

MadBurgerMaker

Caliga

Quote from: Syt on August 07, 2009, 03:02:14 PM
Other:

Laser eye surgery.

I dunno if I am a candidate.  My vision = horrendously poor.  Uncorrected it's like 20/800 with severe astigmatism (85/92).

OTOH a friend of mine back in Mass. had it done like 5 years ago and his vision was rendered instantly perfect... he said his vision was about as bad as mine (but I don't think he's right).

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Caliga

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Weatherman

Go for it.

I had them before I got contacts. I took a little bit of time to get used to but if you wear sunglasses they rock.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Caliga

Quote from: Weatherman on August 07, 2009, 03:12:35 PM
Go for it.

I had them before I got contacts. I took a little bit of time to get used to but if you wear sunglasses they rock.
Nice, it took six responses before I got a serious one. -_-

Weatherman

Quote from: Caliga on August 07, 2009, 03:16:17 PM
Quote from: Weatherman on August 07, 2009, 03:12:35 PM
Go for it.

Nice, it took six responses before I got a serious one. -_-

You're like him.

:(

Monoriu

Monoriu

Quote from: Savonarola on August 07, 2009, 03:06:48 PM
Just get these:

This is my solution.  Transition lens are too expensive.

Valmy

Quote from: Savonarola on August 07, 2009, 03:06:48 PM
Just get these:

I still have no idea why I watched that show every week.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."