And we're back!

Main Menu

Happy Birthday Razgovory!

Started by Razgovory, August 06, 2009, 04:16:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Razgovory

Happy Birthday Raz, cause nobody else will fucking say it. <_<

Motherfuckers.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Grey Fox

It's because we didn't know.

Bonne Fete mate.
Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Savonarola

In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

Monoriu

Strix

"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

MadBurgerMaker

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Sophie Scholl

The system knew enough to give you a piece of cake in your profile, but not enough to post it for everyone else to see.  Maybe it does know you after all... :lol:

Happy birthday!
"Everything that brought you here -- all the things that made you a prisoner of past sins -- they are gone. Forever and for good. So let the past go... and live."

"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."

Vince

Razgovory

Well I got a new Video card for my Birthday.  I will take a shot at installing it later so in the likely case I disapear for a few days it's cause I managed to fuck it up.

FunkMonk

You are my second favorite Missourian.  :hug:
Person. Woman. Man. Camera. TV.

The Larch

Congrats Raz!  :)

Don't get worked up, the new board doesn't display birthdays at all. Mine was a couple of weeks ago and nobody said anything either.  :lol:

Razgovory

I happen to like being congratulated.  Even if I really haven't done anything.  I did go outside today and went fishing with my dad.  I even went to a restaurant.  I am amazed at my own bravery!

Ed Anger

Congrats. Cake will not be served.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive