Mainly for Drakken, an old Taube song in new clothes

Started by Slargos, August 06, 2009, 01:43:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Brain

Chasing two transvestites down the street in a rage after they followed him home under false flag = classic.
Women want me. Men want to be with me.

The Brain

Slargos

:lol:

He did have a penchant for writing pretty offensive melodies.

Slargos

Slargos

While we're on the subject of drunkards, here's a party classic that you should be ashamed if you've missed, Drakken:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9S_rlCH4Nrg

The Brain

Slargos

Drakken

Quote from: The Brain on August 06, 2009, 03:14:34 PM
Chasing two transvestites down the street in a rage after they followed him home under false flag = classic.

I think I am not following you on this. :huh:

The Brain

Quote from: Drakken on August 06, 2009, 05:15:21 PM
Quote from: The Brain on August 06, 2009, 03:14:34 PM

I think I am not following you on this. :huh:

Cornelis Vreeswijk supposedly did this on one occasion.

Slargos

According to his wiki entry, he was incarcerated for 2 months for battery since he gave one of them a gash with his knife. Doesn't say anything about chasing them down the street though, only that he realized his mistake when in his appartment.

The Brain

Quote from: Slargos on August 06, 2009, 05:31:39 PM
According to his wiki entry, he was incarcerated for 2 months for battery since he gave one of them a gash with his knife.

He got the operation free? Nigga should be grateful.

Drakken

Quote from: Slargos on August 06, 2009, 03:28:27 PM
While we're on the subject of drunkards, here's a party classic that you should be ashamed if you've missed, Drakken:

Being in Canada, and thus without a thriving Swedish community, it's easy for me to miss all the Swedish classics.  :cry:

Drakken

On that note, to show that I am not ALL that ignorant, today is the 119th anniversary of Anna Månsdotter's execution for murder and incest in the notorious Yngsjö murder case.

Ed Anger

Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Slargos

Quote from: Drakken on August 07, 2009, 09:22:04 AM
Quote from: Slargos on August 06, 2009, 03:28:27 PM

Being in Canada, and thus without a thriving Swedish community, it's easy for me to miss all the Swedish classics.  :cry:

I may have exaggerated a bit.

Personally, I do not see your infatuation with that blighted country. You're 200 years too late for any meaningful nationalist fervour, and any patriotism today is seriously misdirected, since the country is full of swine, swindlers, cowards and sycophants.