And this photo is for everyone else :menace: :
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Ed Anger

Quote from: Caliga on August 24, 2009, 04:42:26 PM
Quote from: Ed Anger on August 24, 2009, 04:37:02 PM
John Bell Hood rocks.

at killing his own men.
That battlefield made me angry.

One of the greatest Union victories of the war, and very little of it is preserved.  Guess what stands on the site of Pat Cleburne's death?  A FUCKING PIZZA HUT.

"Yes, I'll have my deep dish pizza with peppers, onions, mushrooms, and the blood of an Irishman."  :mad:

A good Irishman too. Erin go Bragh.
Stay Alive...Let the Man Drive

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 24, 2009, 04:59:47 PM
Anyway, this photo is for Lettuce:

That is the only proper Confederate flag.  The Andrew's Cross one just carries too many racist overtones.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

dps

Quote from: Valmy on August 24, 2009, 05:54:42 PM
Quote from: Caliga on August 24, 2009, 04:59:47 PM
Anyway, this photo is for Lettuce:

That is the only proper Confederate flag.  The Andrew's Cross one just carries too many racist overtones.

Eh, forget racism--they're both symbols of treason.

Lettow77

What it stood for is in no way subverted by what people -think- it stands for.
It can't be helped...We'll have to use 'that'

Habbaku

The medievals were only too right in taking nolo episcopari as the best reason a man could give to others for making him a bishop. Give me a king whose chief interest in life is stamps, railways, or race-horses; and who has the power to sack his Vizier (or whatever you care to call him) if he does not like the cut of his trousers.

Government is an abstract noun meaning the art and process of governing and it should be an offence to write it with a capital G or so as to refer to people.

-J. R. R. Tolkien