News:

And we're back!

Main Menu

Question

Started by garbon, August 05, 2009, 09:40:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

garbon

After my day in p'dox ot, I have a question.  Why don't we have any posters converting to Orthodox Christianity or atheists turning into muslims? :(
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

I thought spellus was converting to Ortho? and marcin has the mentality of a muslim...
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

MadImmortalMan

"Stability is destabilizing." --Hyman Minsky

"Complacency can be a self-denying prophecy."
"We have nothing to fear but lack of fear itself." --Larry Summers

garbon

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Skippy isn't "converting" and isn't Orthodox because he research the Byzantine Empire, no?
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."

I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

katmai

Quote from: garbon on August 05, 2009, 09:51:31 PM
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but Skippy isn't "converting" and isn't Orthodox because he research the Byzantine Empire, no?

It's true he's a dirty ortho from birth.
Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son

garbon

Grr...I am no longer able to conjugate verbs properly. :Embarrass:

DisturbedPervert

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Caliga

Spellus is converting to one of the Orthodox denoms?

I thought his religion was hating the LDS Church...
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

Josquius

I hereby announce my conversion to Islam.
██████
██████
██████

Valmy

Quote from: garbon on August 05, 2009, 09:40:54 PM
After my day in p'dox ot, I have a question.  Why don't we have any posters converting to Orthodox Christianity or atheists turning into muslims? :(

Because we have not worked out the 'pretending to convert to a religion' troll here as well as they do on Paradox yet.
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Zmiinyi defenders: "Russian warship, go fuck yourself."

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 06, 2009, 07:01:53 AM
I thought his religion was hating the LDS Church...

What a great religion that is to!
Quote"This is a Russian warship. I propose you lay down arms and surrender to avoid bloodshed & unnecessary victims. Otherwise, you'll be bombed."

Caliga

Quote from: Tyr on August 06, 2009, 08:15:51 AM
I hereby announce my conversion to Islam.
What you need to say is: "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah". :)

Valmy

Quote from: Caliga on August 06, 2009, 08:33:58 AM
What you need to say is: "There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah". :)

And all world culture should consider what the 8th century Arabs did to be eternally superior!

Caliga

What?  I'm trying to help Tyr along on his spiritual quest here.