I never realized how freaking cool Ryan O'Neil was before

Started by Caliga, August 04, 2009, 11:05:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caliga

Hitting on your own daughter (who you don't even recognize) at your WIFE'S FUNERAL?  CLASSY. :cool:
QuotePeople: Ryan O Neal admits he hit on his daughter at Farrah Fawcett s funeral
By Randy McMullen
Contra Costa Times
Posted: 08/03/2009 04:16:25 PM PDT

You know that saintly aura that seemed to spread over Ryan O'Neal as he stayed by Farrah Fawcett's side in the final weeks before she succumbed to cancer?

Well, he's pretty much just shot that all to heck.

In an interview with Vanity Fair coming out in its next edition, O'Neal reveals he actually hit on his daughter Tatum O'Neal during Fawcett's funeral and confessed to being a selfish, immature cad during his relationship with Fawcett in '90s, when he says he started sleeping with younger women because Fawcett was going through menopause and he felt neglected.

Recalling Fawcett's funeral, O'Neal says, "I had just put the casket in the hearse and I was watching it drive away when a beautiful blonde woman comes up and embraces me. I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?' She said, 'Daddy, it's me — Tatum!' I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter. It's so sick."

"That's our relationship in a nutshell," Tatum says when asked about the incident. "You make of it what you will. It had been a few years since we'd seen each other, and he was always a ladies' man, a bon vivant."
0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

jimmy olsen

It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

The Brain

Women want me. Men want to be with me.

Caliga

Well, I saw a pic of Tatum a day or so ago when I first heard about this, and she's kinda hot now. :)

Malthus

Quote from: Caliga on August 04, 2009, 11:05:50 AM
Hitting on your own daughter (who you don't even recognize) at your WIFE'S FUNERAL?  CLASSY. :cool:

Hey, that's pretty bad.

Would it not be worse if he *did* recognize her?  :lol:
The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane—Marcus Aurelius

Caliga

I'd think she was lying, aside from the fact that O'Neal seems to have admitted to the above himself.  btw, check this shit out:

QuoteIn her autobiography, A Paper Life, O'Neal alleged that she had been molested by a male friend of her father. She also alleges physical and emotional abuse from her father, much of which she attributed to drug use. She also detailed her own heroin addiction and its effects on her relationship with her children. Her father, Ryan, denied these allegations.  In a prepared statement, Ryan O'Neal said: "It is a sad day when malicious lies are told in order to become a 'best-seller'."

O'Neal writes in her autobiography that when she was 13, her father took her and her friend Melanie Griffith (18 at the time) on a trip to Europe, where she caught him having sex with Griffith in their hotel room. She also claims that when her father left for a movie shoot, she smoked opium with Griffith and then invited a male hairdresser and his girlfriend to their hotel room where the four of them participated in an orgy into which Griffith had dragged her.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

jimmy olsen

I don't think I'd ever heard of Ryan O'Neal before this thread.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

Syt

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 04, 2009, 11:57:57 AM

you haven't watched Barry Lyndon or A Bridge Too Far?  :huh:
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

BuddhaRhubarb

Quote from: jimmy olsen on August 04, 2009, 11:57:57 AM

:bash: have you been in a coma... lying about yr age? are you 12? 12 yr olds aren't allowed to teach abroad.
:p

Maximus

I haven't heard of him either. I generally don't pay attention to celebrities.

Caliga

Syt

I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Caliga