And we're back!

Main Menu

Sundering of America

Started by Lettow77, August 03, 2009, 06:41:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil

Quote from: Weatherman on August 03, 2009, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on August 03, 2009, 05:00:25 PM
While the South's paunch is something to be proud of, 31 BMI isnt 300 pounds.

I intend to be fat later in life myself. It is a tradition.

Isn't that the guy who writes those Song of Fire and Ice books that Martinus likes?
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

ulmont

Quote from: Viking on August 03, 2009, 06:12:24 PM
I think the most amazing data here is the 0.42 Recruit/Population Ratio for mixed race individuals. Are they all liberals? Or do only liberals produce mulattos? Or do mixed race individuals not receive the societal re-enforcement to join that other groups might because they are not fully "in" any group.

"Mixed race" is not an option you're forced to pick.  The people who refuse to identify or be identified primarily as only one of their races are probably disproportionately liberal, while the others just feed into one of the other categories.

Viking

Quote from: CountDeMoney on August 03, 2009, 06:14:01 PM
OK, I'm diving in on the 10th page, and haven't read the thread.
What I'd miss? Lettuce saving his Confederate money again?

He probably bought some Confederate Bonds at 1 cent on the dollar at some daughters of the glorious dead fundraiser.
First Maxim - "There are only two amounts, too few and enough."
First Corollary - "You cannot have too many soldiers, only too few supplies."
Second Maxim - "Be willing to exchange a bad idea for a good one."
Second Corollary - "You can only be wrong or agree with me."

A terrorist which starts a slaughter quoting Locke, Burke and Mill has completely missed the point.
The fact remains that the only person or group to applaud the Norway massacre are random Islamists.

Darth Wagtaros

Quote from: Neil on August 03, 2009, 06:23:58 PM
Quote from: Weatherman on August 03, 2009, 05:02:10 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on August 03, 2009, 05:00:25 PM
While the South's paunch is something to be proud of, 31 BMI isnt 300 pounds.

I intend to be fat later in life myself. It is a tradition.

Isn't that the guy who writes those Song of Fire and Ice books that Martinus likes?
Actually does look like it.
PDH!

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Viking on August 03, 2009, 06:12:24 PM
Quote from: ulmont on August 03, 2009, 12:02:31 PM
Extremely badly, I think.

I think the most amazing data here is the 0.42 Recruit/Population Ratio for mixed race individuals. Are they all liberals? Or do only liberals produce mulattos? Or do mixed race individuals not receive the societal re-enforcement to join that other groups might because they are not fully "in" any group.

Any comments?
One drop rule, they just report themselves as African-American
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

jimmy olsen

Quote from: Neil on August 03, 2009, 06:23:58 PM

I thought the same thing! :lol:

Maybe someone 'shopped his head on a fat guy.
It is far better for the truth to tear my flesh to pieces, then for my soul to wander through darkness in eternal damnation.

Jet: So what kind of woman is she? What's Julia like?
Faye: Ordinary. The kind of beautiful, dangerous ordinary that you just can't leave alone.
Jet: I see.
Faye: Like an angel from the underworld. Or a devil from Paradise.
--------------------------------------------
1 Karma Chameleon point

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 03, 2009, 07:53:27 AM
China's a lot more important now than 20 years ago and they trade with countries with ongoing slavery so...

Though I suppose as this thread is an exercise in alt history, you and Banana could construct a scenario where the Southern US secedes today and receives a global embargo.

All I was saying is how are they gonna fuel the tractors when they realize the big oil contracts come from "brown pipple" countries?
Experience bij!

Eddie Teach

This thread fails at alt history. Nobody has established a reasonable sequence of events leading to Lettow's 5 state confederacy. Without such a sequence, it's silly to say how non-viable that nation would be as it wouldn't come into being in the first place.

p.s. You're all very annoying, Lettow most of all.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

DontSayBanana

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 03, 2009, 08:26:13 PM
This thread fails at alt history. Nobody has established a reasonable sequence of events leading to Lettow's 5 state confederacy. Without such a sequence, it's silly to say how non-viable that nation would be as it wouldn't come into being in the first place.

:yeahright: Not interested in alt history so much as crushing Lettow's dreams of a confederate world power; just pointing out why the confederacy of his wet dreams would not be possible.
Experience bij!

ulmont

1) Birthers take over the legislatures of the 5 states involved (this step may already have happened).
2) Each state declares itself to be seceding due to Obama being Kenyan.
3) The rest of the country says "Please, God, just fucking leave."

:hug:

Darth Wagtaros

Tim is supposed to have come up with a map and a chronology.  But he is too busy.  Congrats.  You are the new Tim.
PDH!

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Darth Wagtaros on August 03, 2009, 08:41:22 PM
Tim is supposed to have come up with a map and a chronology.  But he is too busy.  Congrats.  You are the new Tim.

Chronology:
CSA loses Civil War
People get over it

Map:
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Darth Wagtaros

That map sucks.  Fit for Paradox!
PDH!

Alcibiades

Quote from: ulmont on August 03, 2009, 06:21:33 PM
Quote from: Lettow77 on August 03, 2009, 04:50:03 PM
Finally, even West Point has an even higher proportion of Southerners in it than the military itself. So there.

You are incorrect.  West Point has a higher proportion of Northeasterners than the military itself; every other region is found in higher proportion in the military generally.
http://www.heritage.org/Research/NationalSecurity/images/CDA08-05_table5.gif
http://www.heritage.org/Research/NationalSecurity/images/CDA08-05_map1.gif

Seriously, why bother reputing his 'facts'?  He's literally made up every single one in this thread.
Wait...  What would you know about masculinity, you fucking faggot?  - Overly Autistic Neil

OTOH, if you think that a Jew actually IS poisoning the wells you should call the cops. IMHO.   - The Brain

citizen k

I honestly didn't think this thread would go this long.  :huh: