Does Martinus have a right to breathe?

Started by Siege, August 02, 2009, 01:40:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does Martinus have a right to breathe, or is our oxygen too valuable to waste?

Martinus is a beautiful human being
Martinus sucks, but have the right to breathe.
Martinus should be forced to reeducate and become a normal person.
Martinus is a waste of our oxygen
Martinus should be fed to Jaron, after leaving Jaron tie to a pole with no food for a month.

Razgovory

I'm betting that one day, Marty will come out of the closet to the people at work and he will be shocked that nobody is suprised or cares.
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017

Syt

Quote from: Razgovory on August 02, 2009, 04:00:10 AM
I'm betting that one day, Marty will come out of the closet to the people at work and he will be shocked that nobody is suprised or cares.

I predict a similar outcome once you leave your parents' basement.
I am, somehow, less interested in the weight and convolutions of Einstein's brain than in the near certainty that people of equal talent have lived and died in cotton fields and sweatshops.
—Stephen Jay Gould

Proud owner of 42 Zoupa Points.

Jaron

Quote from: Syt on August 02, 2009, 04:01:11 AM

Cannibalowned!
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Razgovory

Quote from: Syt on August 02, 2009, 04:01:11 AM

Why would anyone care?
I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Martinus

Btw, is the law against online harassment/threats in force yet? If so, I am going to report Siegy to the authorities.

We have his picture, we know he works in the military etc. Shouldn't be that hard to locate him and send him to the slammer.  :cool:

Jaron

And since he picks on me too (hes threatened to murder me at least ten times today), we can charge him with a hate crime. :w00t:

Eddie Teach

Quote from: Slargos on August 02, 2009, 03:40:38 AM
What've I done to you lately to merit this incessant campaign against my personage?  :cry:

Not me, Siege is the one who's staking out your office.
To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 02, 2009, 04:52:17 AM
Quote from: Slargos on August 02, 2009, 03:40:38 AM
What've I done to you lately to merit this incessant campaign against my personage?  :cry:

Not me, Siege is the one who's staking out your office.

Dude, go to bed already. :P

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

Jaron

Quote from: Peter Wiggin on August 02, 2009, 04:57:39 AM
Quote from: Jaron on August 02, 2009, 04:53:29 AM
Dude, go to bed already. :P

You're not my dad! :blurgh:

If I was, you would have turned out better. I wouldn't have spared you the rod.

Tamas

At least Siege is not a parasite on society like a lawyer.

Razgovory

Quote from: Martinus on August 02, 2009, 04:50:11 AM
Btw, is the law against online harassment/threats in force yet? If so, I am going to report Siegy to the authorities.

We have his picture, we know he works in the military etc. Shouldn't be that hard to locate him and send him to the slammer.  :cool:

Does Poland have anything against hate speech?  I'm sure we could get you on something like that.

Scipio

And the Poles wonder why they're the most partitioned country in history.
What I speak out of my mouth is the truth.  It burns like fire.
-Jose Canseco

There you go, giving a fuck when it ain't your turn to give a fuck.
-Every cop, The Wire

"It is always good to be known for one's Krapp."
-John Hurt

Razgovory

Quote from: Scipio on August 02, 2009, 06:55:01 AM

And the Poles wonder why they're the most partitioned country in history.

Cause everyone wants some Poles in their country?

Martinus

Quote from: Tamas on August 02, 2009, 05:13:35 AM
At least Siege is not a parasite on society like a lawyer.

Uhm, Siegy is a Jew...  :rolleyes: