I hate them both equally.
8 (18.6%)
I don't put Jaron options in my polls.
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Caliga

0 Ed Anger Disapproval Points

garbon

I love them both equally and I hate them both equally are pretty much the same option for me. ^_^
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Caliga

I guess better wording would have been "I love them both with 10 hearts out of 10" and "I hate them both with 0 hearts out of 10" or something.

Eddie Teach

To sleep, perchance to dream. But in that sleep of death, what dreams may come?

garbon

How about a "I don't really like either of them but don't hate them either."? :o
"I've never been quite sure what the point of a eunuch is, if truth be told. It seems to me they're only men with the useful bits cut off."
I drank because I wanted to drown my sorrows, but now the damned things have learned to swim.

Grey Fox

Colonel Caliga is Awesome.

Strix

I don't like nor hate them. They are politicians whom I expected very little from. And I haven't been disappointed yet.
"I always cheer up immensely if an attack is particularly wounding because I think, well, if they attack one personally, it means they have not a single political argument left." - Margaret Thatcher

Caliga

Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2009, 01:05:13 PM
How about a "I don't really like either of them but don't hate them either."? :o
On Languish, we don't do "moderate stances", son.  :mad:

garbon

Quote from: Caliga on July 31, 2009, 01:13:29 PM
On Languish, we don't do "moderate stances", son.  :mad:

I picked the non-Jaron, Jaron option.

Savonarola

Biden, his experience as a British Labour MP sets him apart from the typical American politician.
In Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder and bloodshed, but they produced Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci and the Renaissance. In Switzerland, they had brotherly love, they had five hundred years of democracy and peace—and what did that produce? The cuckoo clock

DisturbedPervert

Dislike them both, Obama more.

dps

Quote from: garbon on July 31, 2009, 01:02:18 PM
I love them both equally and I hate them both equally are pretty much the same option for me. ^_^

That's pretty much the way I feel.  I don't care for either man's position on most issues, but I don't have any personal dislike for them as people.

However, Biden is more entertaining, 'cause he's more likely to put his foot in his mouth, so I voted that I like Biden better.

Jaron

Obama. :)

However, I must state that I'm no longer in the "obama '08, Obama '12', Obama FOREVER' camp.
Winner of THE grumbler point.

Neil

Tim Ortiz is better than either.
I do not hate you, nor do I love you, but you are made out of atoms which I can use for something else.

Razgovory

I've given it serious thought. I must scorn the ways of my family, and seek a Japanese woman to yield me my progeny. He shall live in the lands of the east, and be well tutored in his sacred trust to weave the best traditions of Japan and the Sacred South together, until such time as he (or, indeed his house, which will periodically require infusion of both Southern and Japanese bloodlines of note) can deliver to the South it's independence, either in this world or in space.  -Lettow April of 2011

Raz is right. -MadImmortalMan March of 2017